6

"You loving this girl ain't you bro" Kane asked me while taking puffs from her blunt. Love was to much of a strong word. I was just really into her and couldn't let her know the life I lived. I risked my image enough I'm not trying to risk her life.

"Nah bro just feeling her.. that's it.. that's all.. now give me this shit" I snatched her blunt from her putting it up to my lips to take a long drag from it. I had my phone in my hand and clicked my round home button to look at the time. It read 2:30 I had to be at work in a hour and 30 minutes so I was gonna finish this then get ready.

"I got work so uh" I said to her handing the blunt back once I felt I got my pleasure from it. "You confuse me, like really confuse me, you don't know what you wanna do, sells drugs or get a real job" she said getting up to leave. Only reason I went out and got a job was so I could stop being questioned by jewels on why I was able to splurge money from left to right. Relax, I'mma tell her one day that day just ain't gonna be any time soon in my book. I went upstairs and got in the shower. Again the quicker I was in the quicker I was out. My high was coming and I just knew I would need a good nap before work so to save me time. I got dressed in time but didn't have enough time to take a nap.

The job I got wasn't all that something that made me some money tho while I had my cash rolling in from the side. I grabbed my phone and my keys leaving out the house. I locked everything up and got in the car, was this something I wanted to do? WORK? Hell im working already if were being technical. Yeah keeping a secret is way to much for me imma just go see jewels and tell her what it is. I started my car up and pulled out my driveway on my way to her house.

I had it all planned in my head as soon As soon as she opened the door I was gonna rant my mouth away. I was gonna just tell her and hold nothing back not a word not even a period. Minutes after my drive I pulled up at her house speaking through the speaker to open the gates. Once the gates opened I drove in slowly and parked by her fountain. I don't understand why this place needed a fountain anyway we barely see birds around it anyway.

"Welcome" "thanks rose where is she?" I asked walking in going straight to the kitchen. I went over to her table and pulled a seat out to sit down. For some reason my palms were suddenly sweaty and I have a headache.. what the hell am I scared for? It's my life I live it how I live it and if she don't like then I don't know I kept thinking to myself over and over. After a while of her still not being down here I went upstairs where I heard her talking. I opened the door and there she was with some stud. They were just talking but I still ain't like it, what they need the door closed for? I was gonna turn around but remembered what I came here for.

"You gon' have to go" I motioned the stud out. She just shot me a 'bitch?' Facial expression and stayed seated. I sighed not trying to get all crazy so I gave jewels a death glare and she got the picture. "I'll call you later" she said to the girl who got up and left with disbelief on her face. I don't care tho wether her friend was mad or not, I honestly didn't.

"You can't be coming in here demanding folks out this house" she snapped.

"Are you forgetting.. you know the reason why you in this bitch in the first place?" I asked her.

"So you would really throw that back in my face? Ian living here for ya pitty yo" she got up and grabbed the bag she used to carry around. She went in her drawers grabbing clothes and everything else. This went left.. all because of me.

"Wait.. jewels" I said but she kept ignoring me. "JEWELS" I yelled not liking the fact her ass was ignoring me. She looked at me but it was cold, no emotion seemed to be there. I know damn well in the amount of minutes she ain't go cold that fast. "Listen I didn't mean it like that" I said grabbing the bag from her hand tossing it back where it was only to be pushed up against a wall. Her hand was firmly wrapped around my neck keeping me in my place.