- 31 -

— 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥 —

corey sighed, letting his hair down again.

he ran the wet comb through it, trying to make his hair flat and rid his brunette locks of any knots.

he sighed, frustrated as a few strands poked out and off his scalp awkwardly.

corey hit the counter, then wincing.

he only had a short amount of time left, and he hand't even changed out of his "bumming around" clothes.

corey rooted around his cupboards for his container of gel.

he found it, tossing it onto the counter.

corey sighed.

he styled his hair, pulling it back into a clean, fresh, tidy man-bun.

with a smile, corey strolled out of the bathroom.

he hummed to himself as he hrew on his outfit, buttoning up the shirt and struggling slightly to fix the bowtie.

corey quickly did up his belt and pulled his white shoes out of the closet.

glancing inside, he grabbed his jacket and finally closed the door.

corey was tying up his shoe's when his phone dinged.

elton; hey, im outside ❤️🙌

corey coughed before quickly thing his shoes up, running downstairs with his jacket in hand.

he landed on the ground with a slightly jump and walked to the door.
he glanced over his shoulder, slipping out the door.

"hey elt..." corey started, voice trailing off as he gazed at the male in front of him.

elton stared back at corey.

he wore black jeans and a lightly thick belt, tight around his thin waist.

elton's hands were shoved in the pockets of a grey blazer, a dark blue-grey, button up shirt underneath the blazer along with a black tie.

elton's beard was trimmed fresh, hair combed and brushed nicely, giving his dark locks some
fluff.

he gulped.

"is there something on my face?" elton asked, hands going to wipe his mouth.

corey shook his head, giggling lightly.

"no, you just look gorgeous."

elton blushed, smiling to himself before extending a bent arm.

corey wrapped an arm through elton's, the two strolling down to elton's car.

sam;  corey??

colby;  i think he just left

aaron;  sneaking out on his date i presume

jake;  "sneaking out"

aaron;  thats what he did!!

sam;  what a dramatic bitch

colby;  😂