Chapter 7

-jasmine pov-

I kept on pressing the button but nothing seemed to work. What the hell is going on? I pressed it about a hundred times but nothing worked. I tried pressing and holding but that did fucking work either.

"Piece of shit button. Fucking piece of shit work little shit."

"Fuck." I didn't realize I was talking. They were all looking at me as if I had gone crazy.

"What the hell is with you all looking at me!" I yelled at them. They put my phone down and came over towards me. I stood up and was glad I wasn't so short I was almost the same height as Niall. I smirked at my height towards them.

"Damn when did you all get so short." I laughed. Damn this is going to kill me. They all looked at each other and back at me and I didn't realize I still had my stupid smirk plastered on my face. As soon as I realized it I laughed and made a straight face. I was trying my best not to burst out laughing but that was really hard. I tried distracting myself and thought of when am I going to get outta here.

"Um, hey guys." I asked hoping they weren't too mad.

"What going to make fun of us some more?" Niall spat. Damn they were mad.

"No look I'm sorry. I was being stupid plus I'm tall and y'all aren't that tall to me." I said trying to get out of any problems I got myself into.

"Okay whatever, do you guys know when I can get outta here this place sucks." I whined. Liam laughed, Niall and Louis were talking about something, and so were Harry and Zayn.

"Fuck all of you!" I yelled and caught their attention. They looked at me in surprise and went back to not caring.

"I'm listening." said Liam. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"What were you asking?" he asked coming towards me.

"If you know when I can leave this shitty place?" I asked hoping he would have an answer.

"No but I'm pretty sure you can leave in the morning or when Betsy comes for you." I nodded. Wait how did he know who Betsy was?

"Um, Liam." I called since he walked away from me.

"Yeah." he walked back over.

"How do you know about Betsy?" I asked hoping for an answer.

"Well... I don't know how to tell you.." he trailed off thinking about something. "okay everyone at school knows about this." he blurted out. Wait what?!

"What the fuck Liam!" Yelled Zayn. Zayn and the rest of them came towards me. Damn was it really that much of a secret. I get pushed around in school and made fun of so much that why wouldn't they find out about any of this. All of these nosey bitches were going to find out eventually.

"Sorry she asked and I answered. Plus why shouldn't she need to know." Yelled Liam. Zayn walked up to Liam and pushed him by his shoulders. Liam crashed into a table and charged towards Zayn. Liam pushed Zayn and he landed with a thud. Harry, Louis and Niall tried stopping them but they just got pushed around too.

"I give up!" Yelled Harry. Louis and Niall nodded.

Zayn and Liam were in a full on fight breaking and crashing things in the small room. I'm guessing there was no one at the fucking hospital and no one was going to stop them. I was thinking of going and breaking them up bit I would probably get punched in the face most likely.

"Harry! Try and stop them!" I yelled hoping he would kelp somewhat.

"Nope. I already tried I give up. Why don't you separate them since you're so worried." He said pissed for some odd reason.

"The fuck if I try I would end up getting hit in the face." I said pissed because all you could hear was crashing and banging. I was getting really pissed because no one was trying to stop them. I had to think quick before they broke everything in this tiny room.

"Liam!" I yelled hoping to catch his attention. Nothing.

"Zayn!" I tried. Nothing.

"Fuckers listen to me! Liam, Zayn stop!" I yelled as loud as I could. Liam punched Zayn in the jaw and looked over at me. He mouthed sorry but I didn't really care.

"Look st what you did. Come on this room is too tiny for you to be fighting each other in here. I should beat the crap out of you!" I was really pissed and went to hide in the little bathroom.

Why does all this happen to me? Why did I do this to me? Why am I in this mess? Why don't they leave me alone? Why can't I just die? I hate this life. I hate everything and everyone in it.

-Authors note-

Sorry I haven't updated lots of things going on. Whatever please vote and comment if you liked and please share with your friends if you want to.