Chapter One

Why me?  What did I ever do to get treated this way?  Why does he hate me so much? What did I ever do to him? Why me and no one else?  He has cause so much pain and I don't know why. I can't take it, its too much for me to take.

- Jasmine pov -

Another dreadful day for me. Yes you can say I'm the typical kid that doesn't want to go to school. You could say I hated it with a passion. I used to like elementary and middle but then high school. Now that was a different story. I used to be one of the girls that wouldn't care what others said and speak my mind. I am now one of the quiet ones in the school. I used to not care what others thought about me but now that is the only thing I think about. I had my reasons to hate it. I would always be scared or intimidated by someone in my school. I always dreaded walking through the halls to my classes.

That reason was that I probably met one of the most dangerous person I could ever meet. That was none other than Zayn Malik. Even thinking or saying his name gave me the chills. He was the reason I dreaded going to school. All the humiliations he has put me through.  You could say I hated Zayn Malik with a passion.

--------

Here is the first chapter to my new story. Hope you like. I know it is probably one of the worst stories but it is probably going to get better I hope. I know it kind of sucks and makes no sense but whatever.Please read vote and comment if you like.