Chapter 2

-Jasmine pov-

I was walking to school as usual. The occasional name callings while walking a few things thrown at me but I didn't care.

Was is really that bad that you get used to it? My self-conscious reminded me that everyday on my way to school. I finally saw the school from a distance. I was humming along to a random song on my iPod on my way to school.

For once I thought I was going to get to school in one piece.

Boy was I wrong.

It had been raining lately and there were many puddles of dirty water around. I was really close to the school but right before I was so close to making it in one piece Zayn decided to push me into one of the puddles. I looked at my iPod and was glad that it had not gotten wet. I quickly got up and tried cleaning myself off. I quickly glanced at him while I walked at him and saw him with a confused expression.

I usually bring extra clothes with me so I made my way to the restroom and changed quickly before the bell rung.

I know it seems weird that I bring extra clothes with me to school, but I do because the my clothes usually end up filled with food that people throw at me or from being pushed into dirty water. I was pretty used to everything that has been happening to me since I got to high school. But then things started to change. Like after school I would feel as if I were being followed so I would walk a lot faster and asked my neighbor if I could pretend that her house was mine just to be safe and my neighbor being the nice kind lady she was let me. I thanked her about a million times. She even gave me a spare key. I always went to her house every day after school just to be safe. It was as if she were my grandmother.

Anyway, today things changed for me.

While I walked home after a long dreaded day from school Zayn chose to walk next to me, well more like I walked faster to get away from him but he would walk even faster. We were walking nearing my house so instead I made a left turn instead of heading straight. Zayn noticed. Wait what! Does he know where I live?

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"H-h-home why?" I asked stuttering.

"Oh you live around here?" he was trying to make small talk but I stayed quiet.

Which ended it with me getting a slap to the face from Zayn? What the hell did he just slap me. I was used to getting things thrown at me, being pushed down, and called names but I had never been slapped by anyone. Not even my parents.

"What the hell was that for?"

"You didn't answer me." he simply said. I lost it.

"What the hell you think it's okay for you to slap me well it's not. I have never been slapped! Ever!" I yelled and did something I thought I would never do.

I punched him as hard as I could.

-------

Here is the next chapter. Hope you like please read and vote and comment what you think. Sorry short chapter. I honestly don't know where to go with this story.