Part two: Laxus vs Y/N

Start from the beginning

Laxus looks at me, slightly frightened.

"Don't. Call. Me. Princess." I say, my voice cold and harsh.

"Or what? You gonna go cry to your mommy-"

He's cut off by a sword, piercing the skin on his stomach. And that sword, is mine.

I pull the sword out and he falls to the floor.
I catch him and bring him up to the hill.

"Laxus!" The small blue cat from before yells.

(Stop the music of its still going)

"Heheheheheh" Warika chuckles evilly.

"Is he gonna be okay?!" A black cat asks.

"Yes he'll be fine I just have to heal him!" A young girl with long blue hair yells.

"No."

Everyone looks at me confused.

"I will heal him."

Everyone looks shocked.

"You can use healing magic too?!" The girl asks.

I nod.

"No!" I hear Warika tell.

"No Y/N you will not help this stupid boy!!"

"Who are you calling stupid baldy?!?!" A pink haired boy yells at him.

"Don't anger me boy! Y/N let's go! Now!" He grabs my wrist and attempts to pull me towards him but I don't budge.

My hair hangs over my face.

"My whole life, you have been in control. You have told me how YOU want me to live my life. Not how I want to live my life. I'm not going to listen to you anymore." I reply coldly.

"WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME! YOU'RE GONNA PAY!!" He takes out his whip and is about to hit me but I grab it and burn it.

"What the-" Warika's voice laces with fear.

"No...you...are gonna pay.." I look up at him, my eyes glowing red.

"Y-Y/N..d-don't d-do this." He laughs nervously.

Without a second thought I chant.

"LIGHT DRAGON RAY OF LIGHT!"

The attack puts a hole through his head and his body falls to the ground.

"Y/N." I hear the old man from before say.

I turn to face him.

"Yes sir..?"

"No need for the formalities my dear, I want to ask if you would like a new,fresh start with a new family." He asks with a smile.

"What are you suggesting?" I question.

"I would like to invite you to join Fairytail, the number one guild in Fiore." His smile widens.

I'm speechless for a moment.

"Y-you.... would let me....join..?" I ask unable to process his words.

"Yes my dear, everyone deserves a second shot at life." He reaches his hand out.

"Thank you so much sir, I promise you won't regret it." I give a small smile and shake his hand.

"Please. Call me gramps." Once again his smile widens.

I nod. I look over and see the young girl struggling with healing Laxus.

"Oh! Here let me help you!" I say as I kneel down next her.

"Take a break for a minute." I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you." She says weakly.

"No problem."

I start to heal him with the same magic she used and it seems to be working. After a while of healing I decide to use a stronger spell.

"The power of the heavens, gift this man the power of health and strength." I say.

Soon a magic circle forms around him and the wounds on his body start to heal quickly.

"Woah! That's so cool! Can you teach me that?!" The girl asks, excited.

"One day." I giggle slightly.

Laxus then began to open his eyes and sits up, the circle disappears.

"Laxus you're okay!" The girl yells hugging him.

"Heh did you do this Wendy?" He asks chuckling.

"Heal you? Oh! No Y/N did!" The girl named Wendy replies happily.

"You use healing magic too?"

I nod at him.

"What magic do you use then? You used a bunch of different elements out there." He says confused.

"Oh I'm an elemental dragon slayer."

"WHAT?!?!?!"

To Be Continued...

Why post one chapter when you can post two. Hope you liked this chapter and feel free to leave any suggestions. I need them. Hehe