"I-I am deeply sorry Mr. Jeon, I really a-am. I'm very sorry.."

He then scrambled to his knees to pick up the broken pieces of glass.
My stupidassshithead self-- omfg i hate my fcking self so fcking much right now I---- ouch!

"Hsss- aw" he lets out a hiss of pain when a shard sharply brushes his fingertip and draws blood. Shit. He freezes in place when shiny shoes come into his view, then big hands gently grab his and pulls him up.

"Tsk, tsk. You should be careful..come, sit." The young man says. The tone in his voice softens, gently guiding Taehyung to the couch infront of his shelf full of documents and books.

Funny how he's younger (Mr. Jeon) and I'm the one addressing him formally.

"What do I do with you, Sec. Kim?" He lets out a chuckle after seating the wounded boy on his couch.

He quickly goes back to his desk, pulling one of the drawers and taking out a medical kit. Walking back to the teary eyed boy at his couch, he sits beside him and takes his bleeding hand. Jungkook notices his shaky hands and teary eyes, a blush creeping on his cheeks. He finds it.. cute.

Secretary Kim has been serving for their company for 4 years, and since then he hasn't really had a conversation with him. Yes, there would be times that Sec. Kim would report to him and tell him his schedule for the week, or the times when Mr. Jeon would ask for something and his Secretary would just reply with a simple nod or a quiet "Yes, sir."

The male next to his office was timid and not talkative with him around, making the curiousity in Mr. Jeon grow deeper everytime. He actually had always thought that the said male was very classy and formal, always looking proper. But only now when he's actually sitting beside him and having physical contact with the boy, does he realise the beauty he holds under those thin and big frame of glasses.

The only physical contact they'd have really, is when Sec. Kim would ask Mr. Jeon to sign some documents and pass him the pen whilst their fingertips brush against each other. That's it.

He feels a tingling sensation in his chest when Sec. Kim's nervous eyes look at him, caught in them for a second or two. "Sir?..." Sec. Kim calls his attention and he hums as a reply. "You don't have to do this Sir, I-I can manage--" he abruptly cuts off when Mr. Jeon attaches his lips onto his bleeding finger, sucking lightly on the blood. His eyes looks straight at Tae's orbs, and Taehyung can feel the heat on his face arise.

I swear, I can see him smirking. Fuck.

"Be careful next time, okay?" He says as he opens the kit, getting some oinment and band aids for the boy and treating his wound. The elder of the two lets out a slight whimper when the stinging oinment is applied to his red fingertip, and he swore he saw his boss' eyes turn a shade darker or he's just imaginging shit again. He wraps the band aid gently around the fingertip and gives him a warm smile.

He returns the younger's smile with a small bow and a shy smile.

"T-Thank you, sir"

"No problem, just be careful. I'll call the maintenance to clean up"

When Jungkook was about to stand up, Sec. Kim held his wrist weakly and looked up to him.

"Sir, I'll redo your paperworks"

"Huh? No, there is no need t--"

"Let me Sir, please"

And he could feel something in his abdomen churn and twist, his heart suddenly beating faster at the elder's pleads. Please, it repeated in his head as he looked at the big eyed male looking up at him, slim fingers still wrapped around his wrist.