the summoned one

(Y/N) pov

(Y/N): aww thats kind of ya my friend. By the way have you seen-

Ayato: sayaka? She'right behind you

Sayaka:geez ayato I wanted to surprise him and you complete ly spoiled it.

Ayato:*chuckle* sorry sayaka, its just too funny how you always wind up trying to sneak behind him...

Sayaka:then stop giving me AWAY

(Y/N):geez stop fighting you two...

A few moments later

Ayato: (whisper) hey sayaka...

Sayaka: (whisper) what is it? be quick

Ayato: (whisper) dont you think that (Y/N) always acts like our parents just like earlier?

(Y/N):you know I can hear you right ayato? Your gonna get it now...

Ayato: RUN SAYAKA HE'S GONNA GET HIS HARISEN READY!!!

Kanrisha kun: harisen is also known as a big paper fan

(Y/N) runs past sayaka

Sayaka: odd...he usually hits me with it, did he forget I was here? ...meh he muatve let me go because I didnt even agree...

Ayato: (in the distance) SAYAKAAAA HEEEEEEEEELPPPP!!!!!!

After a few hours of (Y/N) runnging to catch ayato, he finally got ayato and qhen they got back, sayaka was laughing her bottoms off.

Kanrisha kun: keeping it PG 13

(Y/N):alright we gotta go back home. Its pretty late...

Ayato: hey, mind if we stay over? Mom and dad are out today. They will probably allow us anyway.

Kanrisha kun: ayato and sayaka are siblings

(Y/N):ok... fine just dont do anything bad.

The siblings then celebrated because ever since they reached 18 (Y/N) did not allow them to even stay for the night.

[SMALL TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY (Y/N) COOKING DINNER]

After getting back home, they ate dinner. Ayato and sayaka were happy because he cooked for them.

Ayato:man thats good.

Sayaka:geez ayato mind your manners will you

(Y/N):ill be cleaning these stuff and you guys can sleep.

Both: Kaaaaay

Location:remnant
Time 7:30 pm

3rd pov

Team rwby are going back to their dorms when they remembered something.

Ruby:uhh guys? Where is the book?

WBY:OH NO ITS IN PROFESSOR OZPINS OFFICE

Ruby:OK ILL GO GET IT

*ZOOM*

Weiss:okay lets just go to the room and sleep.

BY:agreed.

AFTER 2 DAYS
Date: February 29 20XX

LOCATION: UNKNOWN CLAN VILLAGE

Ayato,sayaka,and (Y/N) are walking underneath the sky filled with orange when he felt chills of a sudden de ja vu...

(Y/N): guys...I have a feeling this might be the last time we will be hangin out together...

Ayato: dont be like that bro.

Sayaka: agreed

(Y/N): then just to be sure...

He then brought out 3 necklaces that looks like mythical creatures. One was a dragon. Another one was a hydra and the last one was a wolf.

(Y/N): take one of these and lets make an oath...

Ayato and Sayaka then took one each. The wolf for ayato and the hydra for sayaka which left a dragon for (Y/N)

TrioI swear as a member of (G/N).

Kanrisha kun: group name

Trio: that whatever happens...pain,
Sorrow and death, that even when one of us is gone,we WILL and WOULD not lose faith for each other and help each other ojt on conflicts that may involve us.

after swearing they left and stayed in (Y/N)'s house to sleep.

LOCATION: REMNANT, EMERALD FOREST
TIME: 10:23 am

Team rwby are now readying up the summoning circle that will help them with the "ritual" that they have read

Ruby: ready guys?

WBY:Yeah!!!!

After couple of moments the circle shone and when the light died out...

(Y/N): *groan* why is it so bright... I dont think it was supposed to be sunny today. Even if its my birth day...

He opens up his eyes and sees somewhere he isnt familiar

(Y/N): where...am I?...

Chapter end