Chapter 7: Taking In My Old Pack

Adyn's(POV)

It has been 12 years since Vykter rejected me. 12 years since AK, Lucy and me got together. We know have 5 sets of twins and another set on the way. I was setting in my office when the phone started to ring. I answered it,"Hello! This is Adyn Park. The the Alpha of The Dark Shadow Moon Pack! How may I help you?"

I heard a chuckle and then a voice that said,"Well I was wondering who the Alpha was. It's been a while, hasn't it little brother!"

I gasped. It couldn't be. I then smiled and said,"Matt!! What are you doing calling?"

I heard a sad sigh as he said,"We was attacked a few months back. Our pack is down to just 5,000 members. I'm also the Alpha of this pack. Long story short. After you left, Vykter finally came out to his family. I was finally able to get him to see me as his mate. I took him a few nights later and marked him. He is my bitch and always has been. Anyways, I hate to ask you, well now that I know your the Alpha there, if it is possible if you could take my pack into yours and we join them together. I know its a lot to ask but, we keep losing members and Vykter is always moody as hell because of it and he kept telling me to call your pack and all and I wouldn't listen to him and now I finally did. So what do ya say little bro, will you help us?"

I thought about it for a few minutes and then said,"Sounds good to me. Can't wait to see who all is left and all. Anyways, let me know if you need help moving here and I'll send some warriors and all to help."

I hear him let our a breath and say,"Thank you Adyn. You wont regret this." We said bye and hung up.

I sent a link to Drake and Blake and told them they gasped and I heard then running toward my office door and they both came in and said at the same damn time,"Are you fucking crazy?"

I chuckled and said,"I just might be. But guys think about it. My ex mate will be here and he will have to do everything I say."

They thought about it and then smirked and Blake said,"Oh Adyn your one evil bastard! Your going to make his life a living hell." I just nod.

I then say,"Anyways, I have paper work to do and then I have to call AK and the council and let them know what all is going on." With that we said bye to each other and I couldn't help but smirk.

After they left, my oldest kids came in and sat down and waited until I was done. When I was I looked at them and said,"What's up?"

They looked at each other and the oldest twin, Zack, said,"We heard that your old pack is going to be joining ours?"

I smiled and said,"You heard right! That means you get to finally meet your Uncle Matt and his mate. Do you boys want to help me with some stuff in the office?" They nodded. These 2 are awesome. They are far more mature than boy's their age. They are very protective of their younger siblings and have beat up a few pack members to let them know not to touch their siblings again.

We had a party to celebrate their birthdays and my oldest son was watching a cut little Omega from another pack. He had gone to the boys Alpha and asked him about him and found out everything he could about him. It turned out that the Omega was actually 2 years older than my son and submissive. He asked if the boy had and family and the Alpha had said no. He came to us and told us he wanted that Omega to stay with us and he couldn't figure out why. He only knew he had to protect him.

AK had smiled and went and talked to the Alpha and told him that that Omega was going to be living in our pack from now on. As soon as our son had seen the Alpha nod his head okay, he went right over to him and brought him to the main table with us. This shocked everyone. We watched as our oldest son placed the older boy on his lap and told the boy to eat. He had blushed and said okay.