Chapter 12: Pick?

Start from the beginning

"Ooh, sizzling noodle.", I grinned at the sight of my favourite dish, as Yoongi turned his head to me.

"Go set up the table, lazy ass.", he said, shooing me away from him.

"Ugh,"

Despite getting annoyed by my brother, I still obeyed his demand, setting up the table for the both of us.

I sat in the dining table in silence, eyes glued on my phone screen, scrolling through my social media while waiting for my breakfast.

I clicked my Instagram icon on my phone screen, only to be notified about a new follow request.

@iloveddeokbokki has requested to follow you.

"Pft, what a weird username.", I chuckled, looking at the account.

I scrolled through the account's timeline, and I saw a picture of a guy smiling brightly, holding a bowl of ddeokbokki in his hands.

Where have I seen him before--

Oh, it's Seo Jaeyi.

Without a second thought, I clicked the 'accept' button, followed by the 'follow back' button.

"Let's eat~", Yoongi sang out, as I put my phone away and started eating with my brother.

"When are you going back to work?", Yoongi asked as I looked up from my sizzling noodle.

"Um, probably next three days?", I spoke with my mouth full.

"Anyway, dad asked me to take over his company. But I said I don't want to,"

"Bitch, why?? Isn't it amazing to be the boss of the whole company??", I said to him.

"Yah, do you think it's easy to run one of the biggest companies in the world? It pressures me so much, thinking about how I should maintain the company's reputation. Aish, no, no.", he shook his head, shoving a spoonful of his noodles into his mouth.

"Hm, you're right. That's a big thing to do,"

"By the way, what's the password to your door?", he asked, reminding me that I haven't told him my new password.

"My birthday,"

"0209?", he guessed as I nodded eagerly.

"Oh, by the way. Jungkook's birthday is a day before yours. Ooh, how sweet.", he cooed, earning a death glare from me.

"So his birthday is on the 1st September?", I asked for confirmation, and Yoongi gave me a teasing smile.

"Cut it out, you look like an idiot when you make that face.", I said to him.

And he changed his expression into his usual motionless face after hearing my comment.

"Well, despite looking like an idiot I still got a girlfriend though.", he wiggled his eyebrow at me as I raised my spoon at him.

"Seriously! I told you not to talk about my single life!", I scolded him, putting my hand back on the table, changed my mind not to threw the spoon at his damn face.

"Dongsaeng-ah, you have two guys right now. All you have to do is pick, Seo Jaeyi or Jeon Jungkook.", he smirked.

I went speechless at Yoongi's words, as I thought of the two of them.

I shook my thoughts off my head, before looking back at Yoongi.

"Ah, it's impossible. Neither of them likes me. You are just talking nonsense,"

"Hm, if I were you, I'll choose Jungkook. He's nice though, and he cheered you up when you were sad--"

"Stop it, you fool. You're coming with me after this,"

"Where to?", he asked.

"Grocery shopping,"

After we had our breakfast, Yoongi and me had a little rock-paper-scissors competition whereas the loser needs to do the dishes.

Since luck is siding with me today, I won so Yoongi is left with the dishes.

I waited for him to finish with his duty in the living room, playing a game on my phone.

"I can't believe it that I just lost to you," he said, drying his hands with the apron he's wearing before taking it off.

"Let's go,"

We headed to the mall directly, and Yoongi drove my car, as he parked it right in front of the mall.

We walked towards the entrance, and Yoongi has left to find a cart while I walked into the supermarket.

I was scanning for my favourite snacks, on the shelf.

"Aish, where is it?", I groaned to myself, wasn't able to find it.

"Min Eunyeon-ssi?"