Baby wants out

Time skip

I was waiting for Brock to get home from his stupid Alpha meeting.

Before he left I had a mental breakdown which made him have to go in a little later then usual because me being the clingy and over emotional pregnant mess I am clung to his leg.

Yes clung to his leg.

I know childish yet I am carrying a child. Do not judge me or I will sick baby mama me on you with my little baby tummy and ROAR.

I think I need help.

I heard a door click and my ears perked up hearing heavy footsteps and a delicious scent hit my nose not that I didnt need the scent to know who it was.

I ran or actually waddled fastily bumping into everything and gripped onto my beloved mate for dear life tears forming in my eyes.

"You left me here all alone I could of died you dont understand what I went through oh my god you son of a bitch get off me!" I yelled pushing him off making his smile turn into an aggravated grunt.

"Im going to the couch and looking through the baby bills" he grunted hanging his jacket and putting his shoes in the corner before walking away into the living room.

That reminds me.

It was the week of the birth.

Well that is what my doctor said about four weeks ago the dirty rotten liar, so far the baby has been non stop kicking and pushing on my bladder.

My hormones were out of whack making me go all crazy and horny and shit and IT IS NOT OKAY!

Anger sadness happiness all in one package happen as I cry over a spoon falling on the floor or of Brock having to leave for Alpha duty.

This is my life.

"Brock" I murmured wrapping my arms around his neck pressing myself against his back.

Craving his touch I pressed my lips to his neck softly hearing an 'ugh fuck' come from his mouth as my tongue traced his mark that I may or may not of given him *awkward cough*

I smiled as he roughly turned around lifting me up, and pinning me to the bed as he grinded against me. He roughly kissed me tracing his tongue against my bottom lip making a low moan escape my mouth.

Damn this was getting heated pretty fast.

His hands trailed up my shirt reaching behind my back and unclasping my bra, suddenly he pulled away a slight disgusted expression on his face

"Did you just piss your pants cause it is soaked" he said backing away from me slightly,

I opened my mouth to reply, but instead a scream escaped my lips as the baby kicked hard making me grip my stomach and tumble over a bit. Brock caught me with a worried expression his eyes reading 'baby?' I nodded and he freezed.

Oh great when I need you most you freeze on me.

"You better get up and going this baby wants out" I said slapping his chest.

Another kick to the stomach and I groaned loudly,

"Oohh, and it wants out now"