do you feel pain?

torture, that is one way you can sum up what happens in our lives. always some sort of treacherous torture waiting around the corner spying on you finding you, and grasping onto you little shatter of hope.

I could hear Raven's cries, and right then and there I knew torture was being done.

now being a new mother you wouldn't think I was well skilled with baby requirements, or anything to do with children I would be hopeless to fall under.

but when you hear the horrid hurt cries of your child you cant help, but feel some kind of blood curdling anger. it is pent up the body needs to let it out, but your conscious and soul needs to keep it in, but then again.

i.

am.

a.

wolf.

Growling loudly I shook, my hands stretching, claws erupting from my fingertips, fur crowding out the skin, bones shifting inhumanly, but then again. I am not human.

hearing one last cry wa like adding wood to a fire.

my wolf growled loudly, louder than I have ever heard her growl before and I knew, deep down this was her true anger.

Raven was her soft spot forever and always will be, and losing her for days on end hearing er cries of pain, and torture.

there it is again. torture.

my wolf shook with anger, and then she ran. you could hear the thuds of her paws echoing across the cement hallways, the low pants and loud growls shooting its way towards her child's cries.

my wolf could sense Raven better, as her senses were enhanced in true form.

I was being pushed aside, all human capability, all human personality, all human was pushed out as she took full coverage of everything,

and not that I blamed her though.

I didn't speak up against her battle growls as large men came attacking from the corners attempting to shoot at her. I just sat back and watched.

oh how they will pay for torture.