The party

I decided not to dress like a bum until after the meeting.

But even now I cant even dress like a bum cause I was being forced into a pack party for celebrating the new alpha. Everyone had to go or there will be punishment and of course Brock smiled evilly at me.

So Mya came to my house saying I had no style when it comes to party's since this will be my first full out party and was currently finishing up my hair and makeup.

"OK you are all done!" Mya squealed spinning me to face my body length mirror in the corner of my room.

I gasped I did not look like normal Autumn I looked more like sexy Autumn!

I was wearing a deep red colored party dress that barely contained my breasts and reached a couple inches below my bum. Mya matched my lipstick with the dress and put mascara on my eyelashes and the smoky eye giving me a darker look. Lastly I pulled on black ballet flats knowing never to bring heels to a party.

"Mya" I whispered out barely even hearing my own self,

"Yes?" She said sounding worried as she checked me up and down for mistakes,

"This looks amazing I a, so ready for this party!" I cheered out smiling widely at mya she giggled wrapping her arm around mine as we headed towards the door.

Mark Mya's mate was standing there in the doorway swinging his keys back and forth whistling lamely as he waited for us. Mya ahem-ed and his eyes snapped to hers his mouth dropped and his eyes grew wide.

She had on a sparkly grey dress that was short and sexy like mine she out on nude lipstick with just mascara and pulled on grey 2inch heels. She looked beautiful and sexy and by the look on Marks face he wont be able to take his hands off of her.

I laughed pulling them out of their eye raping trance and pointed to the car sending them a message with my eyes as they connected their hands and walked out.

It only took 15 minutes to arrive at the party and for a few minutes I debated if I should go back home and be a bum or actually go in and socialize. Mya was long gone with Mark probably frickle frackling in a bedroom or somewhat of the sorts.

So I was all alone at my first huge alcohol allowed party in a skimpy dress when there are many other males in there. I sighed heavily opening the door and stepping out a gust of alcohol and scents hitting my nose like a smack in the face.

I wrinkled my nose in disgust and slammed the door regretting actually agreeing to go here wait I did not even have a choice!

I pushed my way through the door and into what seemed like the living room and saw a few familiar faces. The music was currently playing 'summer time sadness' even though it is spring,but who is actually gonna make a song about spring?

"Hia" a soft female voice said beside me good thing I had really good hearing because the vibrating floors and the pounding sounds of the music would of broken my ears.

I turned around to find a short little woman around 16-18 standing before me, she had auburn hair and piercings in her lip. She was really pale making her exotic coloring of her green eyes pop out more.

"Hi?" I said giving her a confused look she giggle holding a red solo cup in her hand,

"Drink it!" She said giggling more,

"I don't drink" I said trying to wave her off but she shook her head and brought it closer to my face,

"Come on who goes to a party and doesn't drink here drink it and I wont bother you anymore k?" She said shoving it forcefully in my hands.

I smiled weakly at her but decided why the hell not and downed the drink in two gulps, the burning sensation in my throat was strong but instead of being repulsed I got a craving for more. I pushed my way through the crowd hungrily and grabbed at a empty red solo cup filling it with a blue substance from the punch bowl.

I started to drink the sweet tasting liquid and was soon almost knocked off my feet by getting a weird feeling so quickly. It kind of felt like not being here but I actually was like watching a movie or something.

Was this what it was like to get drunk cause I am hella liking it,

I finished off my drink just as I was bumped into something and went tumbling down to the floor, but before my bum could hit it I was caught by two strong arms.

"Hey shexy" a voice slurred I giggled happily as I wrapped my arms around the persons neck,

"Hi there!" I hiccuped out as I looked into a pair of familiar looking eyes.

"Wanna get a room?" The person said almost miss-saying all his words I nodded eagerly as he pulled me up the stairs and into an unknown room.

He smashed his lips down to mine and I responded eagerly liking the way electricity bolted through my veins by his touch and how his lips fit perfectly on mine.

Everything was moving fast and before I knew it I was on a bed,moans were being exchanged and piece by piece of clothing was being ripped off of each other.

Only one last thing was what I was remembering before everything went into full fuzzy is that how did the bed break?