Chapter Four

James, Jaiden, Adam, Jazza, Roomie, Maaz, Domics and the DanPlan trio had all ended up in Art class. Each was having a panic attack of their own, unable to grasp the situation. James tried to stay level headed, but eventually broke down. Out of all of them, Jaiden was taking it the best. She focused on class and did her work while the others hesitated to hold their pencils and kept talking. James was the first to ask, "Why aren't you freaking out? Were trapped in this world where were forced to be students! And that scary guy threatened to delete our channels, our lifes work!" Jaiden stood up from her seat, the noise it made causing even the young-looking teacher to break his stride. "James, we've been friends for a while, so I don't understand why you haven't figured it out yet." Her expression was cold, her eyes piercing into James soul. "If this is the only way to keep our channels, then we have to do it ! We went through High School once, why can't we do it again?" She exclaimed. 

The teacher frowned while brushing his spiky black hair. "Jaiden it was? Aren't you the one that suffered from Bulimia?" Jaiden froze. "Yes, b-b-ut that's not what I-I w-want to be known for." She replied, her throat freezing up. She took her seat and kept drawing. The teacher smirked and turned on the Tv. 

He pointed at the entire class. "This was a lesson. A lesson that I know ALL of your weakest points. I can break you down and make you suffer for my pleasure. So shut up and do the work." Everyone did as he said. Except James. He stood from his chair and walked up to the teachers desk. He glanced at his nametag. "Mr. Scott, huh? What's your first name. Perhaps it's....HUNTER!"

Hunter Scott froze. "Oh crap", he thought."He saw right through me? How? Wait, could it be." "YOU REALLY CAN TELL IF SOMEBODY IS NAMED HUNTER IF YOU SEE THEIR ATTITUDE?" James snickered, and nodded. Hunter suddenly fell to his knees. "I beg of you! Please just let me be! If HE finds out I'm a hunter, I'll be done for!" James was confused. Hunter smirked. "Oh? You don't know how the hiring system works here? It was on..THE SCHEDULE!" James unfolded it from his pocket. "Oh no! He's right, why didn't I notice?" Hunter smirked harder until he flat out smiled. "You din't read the entire thing! That's against Rule #27! You'll be sent to the principals office! AHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE AHEE!" Hunter laughed in delight. Jaiden was just confused. "Um, excuse me? Isn't this straight out of an anime?" Hunter stopped laughing. James was still confused. From the shadows, Kaleb I.A. made his debut. "Well Jaiden, seems you're a fan of anime too. But do you know which anime Hunter is referencing?" Jaiden shook her head. Kaleb chuckled. "Hunter Scott, the teacher that killed another to get hired..." The room was silent.

"ARE YOU MAKING A JOJO REFERENCE!"

Strange japanese letters emerged from Kaleb. Hunter looked down, almost in defeat. "It seems you are outmatched. Now, fakers don't cut it, So are you actually a JoJo fan?" Hunter clenched his fist and smiled.

"YES! I AM!"

He pointed his thumb at himself then dropped his ar down while holding his hip with the other. Kaleb was blown back by more japanese characters. Everyone watched as this ridiculousness continued. 

The Tv continued to spit out scenes from anime. The students watched in confusement at the wierdness. The teacher turned the Tv off and cleared his throat. "And that students, is why I will NEVER make a JoJo reference." Jaiden kept blankly drawing on the paper as James thought about the video. "Why would I walk up to him and assume he's Hunter? And what's a JoJo reference?"