Chapter Two

Lights. Movement. A strange feeling. Something is touching my shoulder. Why can't I open my eyes? Where am I? What happened when I clicked the link? These thoughts echoed within James mind. He had the feeling he was in a slide, going down. Except, he couldn't feel any slide, and he couldn't feel a down. He was floating, falling? He tried to scream but his mouth was shut. The thing touching his shoulder was gone, and the lights stopped.

His eye flew open, and he found him self facing a sort of wormhole, when it suddenly ended, and he was facing the sky. He was falling still, and looked around to see other people coming out of wormholes. He looked at himself and saw he was wearing a japanese school uniform. He glanced at the floor and saw he was falling from about 200 feet in the air towards a japanese-looking high school. Everyone was falling towards it and he saw people on the ground, also in uniforms. As he was about to hit the ground, he covered his eyes and let out a girlish scream. Before he crashed, he uncovered his eyes and saw he was on the ground. 

He turned all around and saw tons of familiar YouTubers, doing the same as him. That's when he remembered what happened. His hand moved on its own and clicked the link. The message said something about "not for the faint of heart." Is this what it meant? He adjusted himsef and heard his name coming from behind him. He turned to see Jaiden spriting towards him, also in a school uniform. 

"JAAAAMMMEEESSS!!!" He let out a yelp as she tackled him. "James! You're here too?" She asked, panicked. He stood up and replied, "Yeah? Are there others her t-." He was interrupted by the arrival of other animators and friends. "Does anyone know what's going on?" He asked. Everyone shook there heads. He rubbed his head. "You guys got the message too?" They all nodded. There was a gate surrounding the school along with strange statues. They were all of Youtubers that were brought here, and when somebody entered the world a new statue appeared. "This is so wierd." Each person thought. Then, from the sky, one last person fell. However, they didn't land.

People stared as the person stopped falling and began to float in the air. The blue sky turned blood red as gigantic black wings cam out of their back. Lightning struck each statue as people clenched their chest. A booming voice came from the sky, the voice a combination of a male and female speaking. "Welcome friends, to my wonderful world. Now, you may be afraid, but fret not. I do not plan to hurt you." People were silent. "Let us leave!" Yelled somebody from Watch Mojo. "SILENCE." Screamed the person. A bolt of pure energy shot from their fingers, killing them. "As I was saying. You are now in my world. Here you are all highschool students, and you must live the life of highschoolers. You will each have a home, and can choose to live together." Everyone just stood still.

 "Oh, and I have to choose my generals." Everyone looked at each other. From the crowd Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, T-Series, and Pewdiepie were lifted into the air. Each was tranformed into gigantic stone Knights, their logo on their sheilds. Each was placed at a corner of the school. "They will make sure nobody tries to leave. "Oh, and if you dare defy me, your channel will be destroyed." Everyone gasped. James looked at Jaiden, then at his friends. He sighed. "Wear your seatbelts? I geuss?"