The twin dragons of Sabertooth

Lucy's P.O.V.

I went inside my guild and got my guild mark on the back of my neck,I worked solo but only with Sarah. Lots of people asked me to join but the closest I got to joining was joining with Minerva. I'll make a decision after I saw all the teams, they say Sting and Rogue went on a mission so they didn't come back yet...Just then the doors bust open I half expected that it was a certain someone again but it wasn't it was a woman with long black hair and muscular... Well everything. It was Aria! "Why're you here Aria?" I asked, " You know her?"Asked Yukino "Yeah she's technically my master but I beat her and moved onto the next person,"I replied. "Come,"was the only word Aria said.( she doesn't like to be around people, but when you get through her tough outside, she's nice on the inside.) so I went with her we walked and walked in complete silence until she stopped." We can't let anyone know about us you know right?" She asked I think she's questioning about 'the incident ' that happened a few months ago.
*few months ago.*
I was just about to go back and visit the goddess realm to see how my friends and my mother are doing. But when I opened the portal, I carelessly forgot to close the portal. A human was curious and wandered in. Since the magic power in there was so strong, the mortal was under immense pressure. Thank goodness Angelina found him fainted before anything else happened
*now*
"Yeah, yeah, I'll wash his memory later,"I said well it can't be that bad right? "He's healed and he told the whole town, and you know why we can't let anyone know about us..." Here we go again " Yes, yes I know I'm the only one who could defeat Chelsea( someone stronger than Zeref, apparently who came from another continent miles away from Fiore) right? We hid to train me and if he gets wind of this we'll be destroyed,"I recited sounding bored, having to repeat this all the time when I was being taught by Angelina. "You must've learnt that from Angelina, " mumbled Aria. I sprouted Dragon wings and washed everyone's memories. "Now you happy?" I asked irritated by Aria's nagging. "That's my girl!" Said Aria smiling while making a portal back to the goddess realm I also went back to my guild. "Let's go on a mission,"offered Sarah waving a mission sheet under my nose. "We have monsters that are disturbing our town reward:100,000 J, " I read aloud. "Not too bad," I replied nonchalantly. I don't really show any emotions now only to Sarah and my closer friends. Especially not the guys after the whole Natsu incident. I sighed quietly in my head, why do I always think of the pink-haired bastard and that terrible guild... When we walked outside, we bumped into two men. I looked  and saw a blond-haired man, with a kinda vest around him with shorts and shoes kinda like Nat- no, I shouldn't be thinking about him. The person beside him had black hair which was parted so that his hair covers his eye. He was wearing pretty much black and grey. "Sorry, are you okay?" The blonde asked. Sarah was in human form and she bumped int the black-haired man." Hey, Sting-kun, isn't this the girl who beat you when she joined?" asked a little neko, not unlike Happy...was annoyed by their tone so I snapped my fingers and they got thrown 10 million 8 thousand miles meanwhile the other person just stood there staring dumbfounded "Let's go Sarah" I said when I was gonna leave the black haired boy came up ,"Where are you going?" He asked "On a mission" I replied with my no emotions tone " You're too weak to go alone" he said "Fro thinks so too"said a little thing in a frog suit since they're not as annoying..."I work solo go away" I said coldly and walking away.

Rogue's P.O.V.

Even if she said that we're still gonna follow... But I'll first have to go fetch Sting and Lector... Frosch tried to fly me there and we had to walk the rest, we're finally here! We saw Sting and Lector lying there still dazed from that throw but not dead me and Frosch shook them awake " W- who IS she?" Asked Sting when he woke up "A girl who's overpowered," I replied "WHERE'S THAT BASTARD!!!??? I WANT A REMATCH!!!!" Shouted Sting still very like himself* sweatdrop* "She's going on a mission she should be back now," I said.

~~~~time skip by candy~~~

(Sting's P.O.V.)

I want a rematch! Can't believe the Great Sting Eucliffe would loose to a girl!? I was so lost in thought that I bumped into wood. Oh we're here! We opened the door politely just to get a chair slammed into my face. I looked around Orgas threw that I was very mad but then I remembered what the mission is right now find that girl and win her in a battle! I looked around and saw that bastard "HEY!!! IWANT A REMATCH!!!"I shouted I know that I'm a little like Natsu... "You could just battle me! Said a blue haired girl" You can't beat me!"I shouted which was true " Oh yeah? I'll give you permission Sarah, to rip him in pieces." The girl said emotionless and I think it was the trick of my eyes but that girl turned into a wolf... And she pounced at me while shouting"YOU WOUDNT LIKE ME ANGRY BUT IF YOU MAKE MY MASTER ANGRY YOULL REGRET IT!!!!!!!" I think the master is our master she was about to bite my head off when I heard a voice Natsu - San? "What're you doing, Lucy?" Shouted a bunch of people but the loudest was obviously Natsu " Ah, so you remember me...?" Asked the girl named Lucy wait... LUCY!!!!???? That member from Fairy Tail!? What's she doing here!? Lucy snapped and The wolf came off me and turned into a light blue cat. "Why're you guys here? I don't want to go back!" Shouted Lucy getting into battle stance. "You'll have to! Chelsea is in Town!" Their master shouted then they all started mumbling something and it was as if Lucy was bound by invisible chains around her..." WHY DO YOU GUYS CARE NOW HUH!!!??? I WAS THE INVISIBLE PERSON NOBODY COULD SEE ME!!!!!!!!" Lucy shouted while being dragged away she was trying to struggle free I don't know why but I ran up there and took off the chains even though I can't see it it's making marks on Lucy's Wrists "WE WILL PROTECT OUR GUILD MATES RIGHT EVERYBODY!!!???" I asked "YES!!!"They all shouted

Lucy's P.O.V.

I was saved by Sting...? I could save myself! I don't need boys' help! Boys only look at girls as toys...! But after I was free I ran into Sting and cried he shouted and that somehow made me feel better Natsu was the only one who was still standing there. I actually wanted to go into his arms but he was the one who pushed me away...

Natsu's P.O.V.

Everybody left cursing under their breath except for me because I saw Lucy in Sting's arms... Why him? What am I thinking!? I'm with Lisanna now! Wait Lisannna quit the guild to find Lucy... Oh why did I kick her out!? That's it! I'm gonna make up withher today...