Running Away.

Finally i got out of the S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W, and i was quickly running out of Battery City when i heard someone say through the speakers of the city. 

"Have you smiled today?" the voice of Korse announced. When i heard his voice, that gave me even more strenght to keep running, i couldn't let the draculoids get me. I couldn't go back in there. Because if i return this time i'm not going out alive. I easily arrived to the outsides of the Zone 1. For the things i knew, the most safe zones were, Zone 1, 4, and 6. My heart was pounding from all that running. But that was the only thing i could do, i didn't have a ray gun or anything to fight, so all i could do was run and hide from the draculoids. 

It was getting darker, and i was still trapped in Zone 2, i wasn't gonna could get out of it, at least tonight. I heard a car coming and i hide behind a little tree. I was breathing heavily. Suddenly, i heard the car stop and people getting out of it and all i could think, was fuck, they are dracs. I was gonna attempt to run, and see if i could arrive to the other side of the valley, arriving to Zone 4. I got out of the tree and i started running with out looking back, i heard someone call me.

"Hey! You! Don't run! The girl with blue hair! Stop running!" Then i heard someone ran after me, i was starting to feel dizzy, i haven't eaten or drank anything in the whole day. I turned around to see who was running after me, all i saw was a boy with a mask and then everyhting turned black.

The first thing i felt was someone holding my hand. I opened slightly the eyes and all i saw was a hard bright light. i blinked  two or three times. I looked next to me, and saw a boy with red hair sleeping, but still holding my hand. It was Party. It was Party Poison. It was Gerard. i kept looking around and saw that it was a little room with not too much furniture, just the bed i was lying on, a chair were Party was, and some shelfs. I let go from Party's hand, making him woke up. 

"Uhmm" he said sleepy. "Toxic? You are awake" he said with a warm smile.

"Pa-party" That was all i could say before i felt Party's arms hugging me tightly against his chest.

"I've missed you so much Toxic, i... i thought you were ghosted" he whispered in my ear. I felt him breathing agaisnt my neck.

"I've also missed you Party" i mumbled, hugging him. 

"Now you have to eat. Okay?" he said pulling away. I quickly nodded. I heard someone knocking at the door and then opening it. The instant i saw him, i knew who he was. 

"Fun Ghoul." i whispered.

"Toxic Dream." he said and we stared into eachother eyes for seconds just before i quickly stopped looking at him. 

"Is she awake?" i heard someone shout from behind Ghoul. Someone pushed Ghould and entered in the room. Damn. He has changed. A lot since last time i saw him. He looked at me an run to me and hugged me and whispered

"April" i smiled into the hug. 

"Mikey" i whispered too. Damn, i've missed this guy so much. I've missed my bestfriend so much. I never thought i would see him again like i thought i would never see the sun again. 

"The names, please" i heard Party say. Mikey sighed and pulled away.

"I've missed you Kobra" i said giggling.

"Me too Toxic" he chuckled. Finally i saw Jet Star entering to the room. He came next to the bed and hugged me. I pulled away and said.

"I've missed you Jet" he just smiled at my words. 

"I've have some food, here" Ghoul said and handed to me a tin of food. 

"Thank you" i whispered. I opened and started eating. It wasn't too good but at least i could eat something. Party was still holding my hand, he didn't want to let it go. 

"Party! Me, Kobra and Jet are going out for food. You can stay here with her" Ghoul said in a cold voice. I guess that since that incident happened nothing has been the same. 

"But i wanna sta-" Kobra tried to said but Ghoul cut him off.

"No, you are coming" Ghoul said grabbing Kobra by the arm and dragging him out of the room.

"Bye, Toxic" Kobra mumbled. Jet followed Ghoul an Kobra and they all got out of the room. 

"Toxic. I-i just wanted to say that... i'm sorry" he said looking down. At first i looked at him confused, but then i understood.

"Don't worry" i said, sitting on the edge of the bed and looking down at him sat in the chair. He looked up to me and smiled sadly.

"You could have died! I don't know why i did that!" he said, with a shaky voice. 

"Party, i told you. I told you that you leave. It's okay" i said holding his hand tightly. He sighed and looked up to me. He nodded, and looked down again. "Party, hey" i whispered, making him look up to me.

"Wh-what?" he mumbled. 

"Do you know what happened to Neon Candy?" i asked. He froze and looked at me with a sad look.

"She... well... She got ghosted" he mumbled. What... No, no, no she can't be ghosted, she can't be dead.

"How?" i asked with widen eyes. Party sighed.

"We all got fooled by Korse, and lots of draculoids attack us, and she..." he looked down without finishing the sentence. I sighed, and tried to hold tears in my eyes. How can she be dead? My... my bestfriend is dead. 

"And how is Ghoul?" i asked. Party looked at me surprised by the question.

"He... he is broken. He never got over your "death". And since i was the one there, he keeps saying that he wishes that i was the one who the draculoids kidnapped, he hates me. He stills loving you" he mumbled the last part after a sigh. 

"And you still love me?" i asked looking into his eyes.

A/N: Hii guys! This is my new book! i hope you all like it. Comment below what you thought about it, if you like it or if i should continue it. I think it's turning out really good, so i might continue it :)