He diverted his attention back to the androids. "These fuckin things won't die!" Gavin yelled. "Don't you understand?.." Gavin looked over at Zlatko who was still on the floor, holding his bulge. "Understand what?" Nines demanded sternly. He smirked as blood continued dripping from his nose. "I built them specifically for this day. I die, they die." Gavin chuckled and pointed his gun in between his eyes. "We'll just kill you, then." He was about to pull the trigger before Nines tackled him to the floor. "Nines! What the hell-" Gavin's eyes were still trying to focus, but when they did he felt something dripping on his hands. Nines had been shot. Markus attempted firing a couple shots at them, but just as Gavin had said. They wouldn't die. Hank patted his pocket with one hand. "Shit! They took my gun!" Markus looked over at them, one of them had the gun pointed at Markus. Before they shot, he grabbed the tip and forced it up. Markus maneuvered the gun out of its hands as the shot fired at the ceiling. His quick reflexes allowed him to shoot the android in the leg, it collapsed to the ground, but it was still fully alive, just as the other 3 were. Hank had stood up at this point and started walking towards Gavin and Nines, who had still been on the floor. "I can't get up. He's too heavy." Gavin stressed. Hank used his foot to try and pry Nines off of Gavin as his hands were deemed useless. He didn't seem to be moving or responding, something was wrong. "You can kill me now, but if you do Fowler won't believe you!" He said as he cackled wildly. Although Connor hated to admit it, he was right, Connor wasn't even supposed to be doing this, the only proof they had that they didn't set this up was Zlatko. He knew the ins and outs of how deviancy and androids worked. They had to keep him alive until Fowler assigned a unit to their location.

"Get him off me!" Gavin was very claustrophobic, the weight that Nines had been putting on his chest was triggering it. "I'm trying!" Hank replied. "Hank!" He looked around as he heard his name being called. It was definitely not a voice he knew. He looked up and saw an eden club traci pointing a gun towards him. "Step away from him. Now!" He warned. When Hank didn't move, he fired centimeters away from Hank's foot. Hank huffed but stepped back, still holding his arm as blood seeped through the cloth wrapped around his wound. He focused his attention to Connor who had been standing the closest to Zlatko. He was still on the floor. The kick Connor gave him was still affecting him. "Step away from Zlatko, and you will be spared." Connor realized this was getting out of hand, he reached into his holster and held it to Zlatko's head. The traci has been faster, he shot straight into Connor's thigh. He fell to the floor, dropping his gun in the process. Markus had been distracting the four androids by shooting all the limbs but they were still moving wildly. He didn't know how much longer he could keep it up.

How was it possible?

"Connor!" Hank yelled once again. He motioned toward him which only lead to a bullet scrapping Hank in the thigh. "Agh! Shit!" He bellowed. "Stay there, Lieutenant.." Connor had stammered as he tried to regain his strength. Zlatko had been much quicker though. "Thank you, Nezbit." He lifted himself from the floor and uppercutted Connor in the chin. He fell backwards and his back hit the floor. "Connor? Connor!" Hank called out his name, hoping and praying he was alright. Zlatko kneeled down beside him. "I'm not just going to kill you. No no no, I'm going to watch you suffer, slowly.." He ripped open his shirt and pulled out his theruim pump, throwing it across the room. "Son of a bitch!" Hank picked up Nines's gun that he had dropped on the floor when tackling Gavin, and aimed it for Zlatko. Although, Nezbit had been like Zlatko's guardian angel. He shot even closer to Hank's feet this time. Hank came close to blowing Zlatko's brains out, but he wouldn't be able to manage without getting shot at. "Markus!" He didn't dare to lose concentration to the android calling his name. "Stop resisting the inevitable." He said robotically. He heard a shot fire, it ringed in his ears and he knew it was a warning shot.