"You're Connor aren't you?" Connor paused. Zlatko began manically chuckling. "Famous deviant hunter?" Connor doesn't cower or flinch. "Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaki-"

"I wonder what a model like you is doing in a place like this.." Connor pauses once more. "I'm not breaking any laws, Connor." He slowly lifts his hands above his head. He focused his attention to Markus, who had also been pointing his gun towards him. "Ah, the last RK200 of it's kind, standing before me? I must be special, no?" Connor takes a breath. "You're coming with us." He states aggressively. He begins laughing once more. At this point, they couldn't tell if he's mentally insane, or just glad he's getting arrested. "Uh.. Markus!" He looks over at Simon who's pointing at something behind them. Markus looks over and sees four androids, limping up the stairs. They were badly damaged, there was blue blood covered all over them. "Connor, we have a problem!" Connor looked behind him and without notice, Markus saw Connor being tackled over the railing and falling. It seemed Zlatko had sprinted towards him when he hadn't been looking.

"Connor!" Hank shrieked. He aimed his gun and shot all four of the androids in the head. Hank ran down the stairs as all the androids collapsed to the floor. Markus followed behind him but stayed a good distance away. "Stay there, Lieutenant!" Connor warned as Zlatko regained his strength from the fall. The fact that he wasn't badly injured from a fall that high up was surprising, not just to Markus but probably everyone. Nines and Gavin approached from the room they had been ordered in. "The hell's goin on?!" Gavin bickered as he tried to get a closer look. Although Connor had ordered Hank to stay away, Hank did not comply, and ran towards him, causing him to drop his gun. Connor was on his knees trying to stabilize himself. "Are ya alright?!" He asked in a panic. Hank was usually always on guard, but when Connor got hurt, he was too distracted to notice Zlatko pull out a gun from his inner jacket. "Lieutenant, watch out!" Before Hank could react, Zlatko had shot him in the arm.
One shot and he moaned in pain. "Fuckin psycho!" His teeth gritted together as he tried to put pressure on the wound. Connor had stabilized at this point. He stood up and punched him square in the face. Markus ran down the stairs, and Simon followed him. He kneeled down beside Hank, trying to help his wound. "Simon, go find a cloth or a shirt, anything!" He quickly sprinted away. Markus didn't know which direction, but he didn't have time to find out. "Stop! I'm fine! Kill this asshole!" Immediately, Gavin and Nines came running down, joining Connor and Hank. "Holy shit, Hank!" Gavin looked towards Zlatko. He was holding his face in his hands as blood dripped out of the crevices.

"You'll pay for that you little shit!" Gavin sped walk behind him and lifted Zlatko up by the arms. "Nines get the handc-" Before he could finish his sentence, Zlatko had fling his head back, hitting Gavin in the nose. The impact knocked him back, and he fell to the ground letting go of Zlatko. He laughed again and pulled out a small black box from his pockets. There had been a red button on it. Connor didn't have enough time to process what had been happening before he pushed down on it. He began laughing once more. Connor kneed him in the groin, causing him to drop the box and fall to the ground. "What the hell is that?!" Gavin questioned, picking himself up from the ground while he held his nose. Nobody knew, and nobody had enough time to answer that question before the androids that Hank had shot in the head began arising from the ground. "Oh no.." Hank whispered. They all had red, bloody curdling eyes and moved like zombies. These were not androids anymore. These were monsters. Monsters that Markus knew Zlatko had created. Simon came running into the room and threw a handkerchief to Markus who caught it in one hand. He tied it around Hank's arm. "Simon, go call Fowler! And don't come back, do you hear me!?" Markus didn't hear a response. He looked over at Simon who had a worried and unsure look on his face. "Go, now!" Simon didn't want to leave Markus, but it was his orders, so he gave him a quick nod and ran out of the house using the back door Markus had left open.