All of the rest

Hi guys I, just gonna put all oft best here so yea...... (You don't have to read it all if don't want to)

Muffliato - Fills the ears of target persons near the caster with an unidentifiable buzzing, so that the caster can hold lengthy conversations without being overheard.

Tarantallegra - Forces opponent
Cheering Charm - incantation unknown - Causes the person whom the spell was cast upon to become happy and contented, though heavy-handedness with the spell may cause the person to break into an uncontrollable laughing fit.

Cushioning Charm - incantation unknown - This spell creates an invisible cushioned area, which is usually intended for sitting on.

Drought Charm - incantation unknown - Dries up water.

Gripping Charm - incantation unknown - Spell that allows the enchanted object to be held more easily.

Flame-Freezing Charm - incantation unknown - Changes the properties of fire so that its heat feels like a warm breeze.

Hot Air Charm - incantation unknown - Fires off a jet of hot air from the end of the caster's wand.

Bombarda - From the English word "bombard", meaning "attack". Smashes doors open. Can possibly also be used on other types of obstacles.

Aparecium - Reveals invisible ink.

Expulso - Causes a target object to explode.

Incarcerous - Sends thick ropes out of thin air to wrap around someone or something

Lumos Maxima - From the Latin "lumen", meaning "light", and "maxima", meaning "large". In a similar manner to the rest of the Lumos family of spells, this produces light from the end of the caster's wand. Given the name of the spell, it is likely to be intended as an even more powerful version than Lumos.

Pullus - Transfigures target creature into a chicken.

Orchideous - Conjures a bunch of flowers

Riddikulus - Use this spell and laugh to defeat a boggart

Relashio - Releases a jet of fiery sparks. Underwater, this spell fires a jet of boiling water

Waddiwasi - Unsticks an object.

Herbivicus - From the Latin "herba", meaning "vegetation". When cast on any sort of plant, this spell accelerates its growth so that it becomes very large very quickly.

The Impediment Jinx -This hex is capable of tripping, freezing, binding, knocking back and generally impeding the target's progress towards the caster. The extent to which the spell's specific action can be controlled by the caster is unclear.

Jelly-Legs Jinx - Debilis Legs is the incantation. It causes the subject to lose all muscle power in his or her legs. He or she will wobble around on these useless legs for a few moments, then collapse

Trip Jinx - Pefto is the incantation. This spell, surprisingly or not, causes the target to trip. Its difficulty is moderate and a third year should be able to use it correctly. If cast wrong, however, it just doesn't have an effect at all..

Conjunctivitis - Damages opponents eyesight

Sectumsempra - Cuts the target

Steleus - From the Latin "sternuo", meaning "I sneeze". This curse causes the victim to sneeze for a period of time.

Banishing Charm - Sends an object away from the caster; the target object is said to have been Banished.

Defodio - Latin for "excavate" - This is a gouging spell.