| ✗ | If Nothing is True | ✗ | Altair [9/10]

"Wait? So you're going off on this mission on your own?" Adalia inquires, brow narrowing as her hands planted themselves on her hips. Altaïr new that look, and knew he wasn't going to be getting away without dealing with the stubborn woman first.

"Yes, Adalia." the hooded male answers simply. "And you are to stay here for me."

"How is that fair?" the European woman scoffs, her narrowed gaze now a full-blown glare. Altaïr sighed and shook his head slightly. Nothing was ever easy when it came to this woman.

"Someone needs to stay behind for me, keep everyone in line."

"And how am I supposed to do that? I may have gotten some respect but not everyone will listen to a woman!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you moping?" Jalila inquires, pulling down the gray hood of her uniforms as she blinked down at the pouting Adalia.

"Because!"

Jalila smiled knowingly. "Is it because Altaïr gone?"

"Of course not!"

"Well, why are you still here? Isn't it a good assassin's job to go where she needs to be without being seen?" the other woman egged on, watching as a bright expression crossed Adalia's features.