| ✘ | If Nothing is True | ✘| Altair [3/10]

Adalia sniffed, wiping away the tears from her eye angrily. She had swore she wouldn't let it happen - but the insults and snide comments had eventually piled up and she broke down.

The woman sniffed, and poked at a deep scratch over her cheek only to wince.

'So much for my big chance...' she brooded angrily.

---------->

Malik's dark eyes scanned over the area, searching for the female in assassin robes. She was usually seen practicing from dawn to dusk until she couldn't move anymore from exhaustion anyways. It wasn't like she had any ambitions for anything else at the moment - determined to prove everyone wrong, and it was morning...

So where was she now...?

"Malik, shouldn't you be on your way to Jerusalem again?" Altair's voice rang out. A brow raising under the shadows of his ever-present hood.

"Not that it's important - but I was searching for Adalia." the one armed man answered, gesturing around the training area with his only hand to show that only the men were there - as it had always been.

"She's not here?" though it was a question, Altair had worded it out as a statement; a quick cursory glance over the area proved the rafiq's words to be true. The European woman was not to be found.

Altair heaved a heavy sigh. Now he'd have to go searching for her...

---------->

Malik stopped his steed, staring down at the huddled up assassin. He stared at the back of the person's head for several long seconds, expecting a reply - as was usual.

"Are you going to just sit there, Adalia?"

"Yes." came the congested reply as she sniffed again, swiping at her eyes.

"Mind explaining what is wrong?" the dark-haired male sighs out, his eyes narrowing in frustration. No one claimed dealing with a moody woman was a cake walk.

"No."

"..."

"... ..."

"If you run from your problems, they won't get solved." he sighed out, before silently demanding his steed forward in to a trot. "And Altair was looking for you last I saw."

Adalia sniffed and watched Malik leave before shuffling her feet in the dirt childishly - lost in thought.

| ✘| If Nothing is True | ✘ | AltairOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara