"Leo had to go for football practise." Griffin says understandingly and i nod. 

"We're going to the hospital tomorrow at 6, after school. Be ready by then." Mom says and i groan. Great. I have an appointment with the devil herself. 

...

At around 7:06 i got out of the shower with my hair wet and someone rang th doorbell. I ran downstairs to see who it was and i was greeted by brown pools.

"Leo? What are you doing here?" I ask, surprised at his unplanned visit. 

"I just wanted to ask, i'm having a party at my place, do you want to maybe come over?" He asks, unsure. He studied me closely as i through about it.

"I'm not in the mood for anything loud." I said, honestly.

"It's a chill party, nothing obnoxious." He assures me. I'm not sure. "I promise." He reassures me and i give in, finally.

"It won't hurt to try, i guess." I say. 

'i guess?' girl, you were practically begging him to carry you over to his house. 

"Give me 10 minutes." I say rushing upstairs.

...

9 minutes later were were walking across the street to his house. I quickly changed into black leggings and a baby blue hoodie and i quickly wore my white converse. 

The second i walked in, everyone's eyes turned to me and then to Leo and then back to me. when suddenly two figures emerged out of the crowd. 

"Hey Leo, come upstairs we're starting." Amy said, mulling Griffin by the arm. He gave me a quick apologetic smile. Amy was the biggest slut in our school. She wasn't captain of the cheerleaders or blonde or the most popular. She wasn't too big of a cliche. She was popular. But only for sleeping with most of our school. Leo intertwined out fingers and he pulled me upstairs. I liked his hands in mine. They were soft but they were missing something. We walked upstairs into a big circle. Leo and I sat in the only gap. 

"Okay, let's begin." Amy says placing a bottle in the middle of the circle, showing off her boobs in the process by slowly leaning down. How modest of her.

"Leo, you spin first." Amy says and he listened. He spun the bottle and it landed on Devin. A member of the football team. 

"Dude i get to do it to you." Devin says excitedly.

"Shoot." leo says back.

"Kiss, kiss or confess." Devin asks

"Kiss, kiss." Leo replies. Devin smirks.

"Amy and-" He stopped as his eyes wandered around the circle, looking for a perfect candidate. His eyes met mine. Shit. 

"Raven." He said eyeing me.Fantastic. Leo walked over to Amy first and she aggressively pulled him in and sucked the life out of him with her spit. It was disgusting. He pulled away and walked up to me. I could see Griffin staring at me, pressing his lips together. Forming a thin line. Leo leaned in close and moved closer until he was a finger space away from my lips an he swooped in. All i could find myself doing was staring at Griffin who was staring back at me and Leo, agrilly. Tightening his fists as his knuckles turned pale. He was about to touch my lips when our proximity took me by surprise and i turned to the side. He ended up kissing my left cheek. He pulled way with pain remenisent in his eyes. They were a shade darker now. I don't know why i was scared. I was not the type of person who got scared easily. Maybe it was the fact that i have never kissed anyone after i got sick. I was scared to getting close to someone. Only to lose them. I can't go through so much pain again. 

***

DUN DUN DUNNNN!

Why do you think V was so focused on Griffin the whole time? 

It's kinda sad that she's scared of getting close to someone don't you think? Will someone change that? Things are not usually what you expect. 

Vote + Comment!

I) I) I) 

Until Next time,

Gen