Confess

110 READS, WHAT? IN 3 DAYS!! Some people may think that's not a lot but it's so much for me. I LOVE YALL SO FREAKING MUCH! KEEP READING AND I'M SO HAPPY THAT I MIGHT UPDATE TWICE TODAY. 

...

The earth has received the embrace of the sun and we shall see the results of that love. 

-Sitting Bull

...

After about half an hour mom knocked on my door. 

"V, can i come in?" Mom asks, worried. I had been sitting on my bed. The last hour just replaying in my head over and over again. I wasn't mad at mom and dad. I just wished they had not done it infront of me. I don't know why i puked though. I know it was disgusting but i still don't understand my body at times.

"You own the house don't you? You can do whatever you want, wherever you want." I say looking down at my slit finger and rubbing it, burning the wound.

"That's enough." mom says seriously but i don't look up to meet her gaze.

"Did you throw up?" Mom asks.

"A little." I say as mom runs over to me and touches my head. 

"God Raven, you're burning up." She says as she rubs my back in soothing circles. Noticing my damp shirt. "And you're sweating." She exclaims. Really worried - frightened almost.

"Mom, i'm fine." I say, assuring her but she doesn't buy it.

"I am your mother Raven, i can tell when you're lying." She says to me sternly.

"Really i'm fine." I repeat. suddenly, she remembers something. Realises something.

"Raven, did you have a nightmare?" She asks me, her gaze locked with mine. Demeaning answers. Looking for the truth. If i lie to her she will know immediately.

"Only a tiny one." I defend myself.

"Raven! I have told you to tell me if you ever got those again." Mom yelled as she gave me a deadpanned look. 

"They never stopped." I whispered.

"What? why didn't you tell me sweetheart?" She asks in a calming tone, with her eyebrows knitted.Concern laced in her voice.She gently placed her hand on my cheek and her soft hands comforted me.The truth was i didn't want to worry her.

"Because, you'd make a big deal out of it!" i said.

"It is a big deal. I have to let Dr. Martin know." Mom says running away from me and heading towards the door and as i processed what she was going to do, i ran after her. 

"Mom, stop!" i said running behind her. I jumped the final few steps and someone familiar came into my view. Griffin.

"Raven-" He started.

"Not the time." I said back, following mom.

"By the time i reached she was already on the phone." Fuck.Fuck, shit. I didn't want to go back. I shouldn't have to go back.

"Hey." Griffin said, slightly brushing my shoulder before i stepped away. I looked hideous. I reaked, my hair was everywhere, my bra strap had fallen off my shoulder and my shirt was all the way up my stomach. I quickly pulled it down. Griffin noticed and he stared at my stomach for a quick second before his gaze shifted back to my face. 

"What do you want?" I say, looking a little embarrassed.

"Are you okay?" he asks

"Yeah." i reply quickly as i run my fingers through my hair.