I can't even say one word. So does Johnny. Lauren shrugged and took her phone on the bed once she saw it. She walked back to the door and she stopped before even touch the door's knob. She turned around with an evil smile.

"Got it!" Lauren said with a proud smile. She turned around and turned the door's knob. "Bye!" She said happily as she stepped out and closed the door.

"Shoot!" I stood up.

"Oops... Sorry. Hehe..." Johnny scratched his neck.

"YOU ALMOST STOLE MY FIRST KISS DUMBASS!" I gave him a death glare.

"What? You have never kissed someone before?" Johnny laughed.

"No. And that's. Not. Funny." I groaned.

"You have kissed before?" I frowned.

"Yeah. Kind of." Johnny shrugged with both of his eyebrows lifted up.

"Who is it?" I asked curiously with a wide smirk.

"My teddy bear." He answered as he held his laugh.

"Are you- ugh! Seriously!?" I rolled my eyes and rested my back on his bed and lay my head on his pillow.

"Actually, I don't know. Probably kindergarten." Johnny laughed. I made an "O" sound.

Johnny joined me laying on the bed. It was a nice silence. Not the awkward one. We both smiled for no reason, well, I mean, I do. I stared at the ceiling. Just to see some glow in the dark stars.

"So.. it's not the 'me vs bad boy again', huh?" I said, breaking the silence, still looking at the ceiling.

"I guess so. Now it's like 'me and the bad boy' for you." Johnny chuckled and I know exactly that he's smiling. I laughed.

"Am I really a bad boy in your point of view!?" Johnny asked and laughed a bit.

"Maybe...? But why you really hate me back then?" I asked, as I felt how time flew. It's one am already.

"Well, cause, no reason. I guess the same happened to you." Johnny said.

"Yeah." I replied as I decided to turn my head to face him. He realized and turned his head to face me. We stared for a moment. Until, I slapped him. He widened his eyes.

"WHAT THE HECK!? THIS WAS A PRETTY GOOD TIME!" Johnny shouted, emphasising the word "was". I just laughed as the response.

"Why did you do that?" Johnny finally calmed down.

"So you have a reason to hate me." I laughed even harder seeing his childish face. He rolled his eyes but also joined me laughing.

"Guess we both have to sleep now." I said as I stopped laughing.

"Okay then." He stopped as well.

"Good night, Kenz." Johnny said as he pulled me closer to him and hugged me.

"Sweet dreams." He whispered as he place a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and drift off to sleep.