13.

They were on a train on their way to Paris. Chris didn't want to go take a plane because he felt like a train ride was a little more romantic and fitting for both of them. He seemed to be right because Robyn was so happy looking out the window seeing the cities in a different view and perspective. He'd do anything to keep that smile on her face, luckily for him it was the same on her end. The City of Love was the perfect place for lovers, and what couple better than them would Paris be suited for? Chris had multiple tricks up his sleeve for this trip, and his heart pounded just thinking about her reactions to them all. After all, she'd been through she deserved to have the world, the universe, the galaxy. If he could give it all to her, he would and if only him dying trying was only an expression.

"Chris, this was such a great idea. I'm glad we took a train, you can appreciate everything more like this. Everything is so beautiful, I'm glad I brought my Polaroid camera with me too."

She held the camera up. "Smile Pooh." He gave a soft smile, and she took the picture. "I think I'm going to make a photo album with all our pictures from this trip. I don't know where we're going, but I know you picked a good spot. It'll be something we'll show our kids someday." Chris felt his chest constrict hearing her say that. If only she knew the truth. It made him think about whether she would want kids after she found out they wouldn't live long enough. He would agree with whatever her decision would be, but he hoped she wouldn't hate him for feeding her lies all this time. "Yeah, definitely. Hopefully, your head will fit in the pictures though."

Robyn raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "Are we starting this again? I will lay you out, Chris."

"Or you can let me lay you down." He wiggled his eyebrows and she smirked

" He wiggled his eyebrows and she smirked

"That was smooth."

"You'll be saying the same thing when I slide up in it."

Robyn frowned and he laughed. "You're nasty. Why are you so horny?"

"I'm always horny around you, I just do a good job hiding it because I have strong resolve and control. Besides, look at you. I'd be insane not to get hard at the sight of you."

She laughed. "Awww, that was oddly sweet."

Silence fell over them, and Robyn stared at him keenly. She didn't know what it was, but there was something different about him. Chris had been acting so mysterious and wasn't being himself. He made an effort to disguise it like he just did, but she knew better than to fall for it. She wouldn't question it right away because she didn't want the mood to switch especially when he wasn't actively giving her a reason to be concerned. She just couldn't put her finger on what caused him to change but decided to give it a rest for now before she drove herself crazy.

"Today is a pretty day."

"I see why you would think so considering it's wet outside."

"I really cannot with you right now."