"V...Vixen...?" Ralsei's gentle voice broke through to her, sounding like it was shaking. She turned around and sure enough, Ralsei was standing behind her, looking about ready to break down... "R-Ralsei!" Vixen exclaimed, standing up and hugging him.

"I-I'm so sorry! You weren't supposed to hear that, Ralsei... I know you don't like it when I sing those kinds of songs, because it makes you worry about me, and you think I'm going to... God, I'm an idiot... I completely forgot where I was!" She rambled, quickly. Ralsei looked up at her, sadly. "Y-You aren't... Feeling bad again, are you? Because... T-That one time you were upset, and you started singing that song, and I thought..." Ralsei trailed off, voice breaking.

"No, no! Its not like that at all, I swear... I was just... Oh god, I'm sorry, Ralsei... I wasn't thinking... Don't worry, OK? I'm fine, I promise..." Vixen replied, wiping the tears out of Ralsei's eyes that he failed to notice. The two of them sat back down on the grass, still holding one another. Vixen held onto him to reassure him she was fine, while Ralsei clung onto her as if she'd disappear.

After a minute, Ralsei calmed down, and he and Vixen sat side by side. Curious about what had caused Ralsei's sudden emotional burst towards Vixen, Kris signed something to Chara. "Hey Vixen." Said girl said, catching the attention of her older sister. "Yeah Chara? What's up?" She acknowledged. "Kris wanted to ask if something happened between you two to cause Ralsei to act as he did." Chara answered.

"Yeah, seriously. Did you almost die, or something?" Susie asked, butting in. "Because that was pretty specific, saying that Ralsei didn't like those kinds of songs... Whatever kind of song that even is." She added. Vixen and Ralsei glanced at each other. "It's... Kind of a long story..." Vixen replied after a minute.

Lancer's eyes lit up from hearing the word 'story'. "Ooh! Story?! I love stories! Can we hear!?" He asked, excitedly. Vixen and Ralsei looked at each other again. "Should I tell them, or...?" Vixen quietly asked. "W-Well, if their curious, I don't really see any point NOT to." Ralsei replied, in the same tone. "Alright, I'll tell you guys." Vixen stated, as she and Ralsei looked back towards their friends.

"Yes!" Lancer cheered, happy to get a story. "I must say, however, this story isn't exactly... Happy... But, if you insist on hearing, I'll tell you..." Vixen stated, glancing around. "It happened about two months ago..." She began.

~Flashback~

Vixen had ran to her room, and slammed the door behind her. She was clearly upset. "Where are you going, young lady?!" Her father yelled, irritated. "To go see Ralsei! At least HE listens to me!" Vixen yelled back. Her parents reopened the door. "Why do you always spend so much time with him?" Her mom asked, in the same tone as her father. The young red haired girl went out to her balcony, and stood on the edge of the railing.

The Angel of Darkness, And the Demon of Lightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें