Chapter 11: Content

" Momo! Hold up." Katsuki yelled, as his wife stomped towards the hospital.

"I have to hurry, she's probably by his side right now." She yelled back, irritated.

"That's enough!" He yelled even louder, making her pause and turn around. Momo shuddered at the expression on his face, he looked absolutely outraged. 

"I've tolerated this for far too long." Katsuki said, a bit calmer.

"I let you hook up with that douchebag .. I thought it would-" 

"Stop, Don't go there." She said, holding her hand up. Momo didn't feel like revisiting old wounds, especially since it took her so long to piece herself together.

"No- I have to say this." He interjected. Katsuki felt as if he had reached his breaking point, and was tired of the facade he had to keep on. Many people wondered how he and momo ended up getting married, they were far too stubborn and shared different opinions on certain things.

"I thought it would help you heal .. I didn't know what you needed." He whispered.

"And.. you keep blaming yourself- it's not your fault." He said, staring intently at her.

"Katsuki.." Momo whimpered, her resolve fading slowly.

"The miscarriage wasn't your fault." He declared, walking towards her.

Momo was a mess of cries and sniffles, as Katsuki wrapped her in his arms. She didn't have it in her to struggle, and practically melted in his arms.

"I won't let you chase after him anymore, you're my wife." He said, placing a hand on her head. At that statement, she wailed.

"I'll stand by your side, like I should have from the start." He said, kissing the top of her head.

Katsuki waited as she cried, and wondered if he crossed the line by mentioning a topic so taboo. It was never spoken of in their household, and she would get furious if he ever approached the subject.

He quickly shook these thoughts away as he looked at the raven haired woman in his arms. She needed to hear this.

She had finally calmed her body and spoke up in a small voice, "Lets go home." And tugged his hand.

-

"I was so scared." Emi sobbed into his hospital gown, now completely wet.

She was shaking as she remembered the hours spent in the waiting room, it felt like a living hell. Going through all the different scenarios that could occur.

"I've missed you so much." He said, finally speaking as he gently ran his fingers through her hair. He sighed in relief when he smelled her familiar flowery shampoo, it reminded him of home. The nights he would pull her close, as they watched another episode of a trashy television show.

"I'm sorry, I'm-" she whispered.

"Don't." He said stopping her.

Recalling their last conversation, she felt the guilt washing over. "But-"

"This isn't on you, I'm the one who did this." He choked.

She looked up to see him, tears slipped down his bandaged face.

She froze, it was the first time shoto looked so vulnerable.

Her heart broke, she reached her hand towards his face.

Emi cupped his face, and he welcomed it. Leaning towards her hand, and closing his eyes. 

"The robot man is crying, this must be a shock for you." He said.