Chapter 14

Elena's P.O.V

"Holy......crap.......how the hell did you get in here"

Jesse P.O.V

SO.........yes I am going to regret this, I already went to the gym, I left all my stuff at the gym, might as well get in a extra set or 12. I drive up to the gym side of the park, I get off my car and see the skater kids. Ugh, not to be mean well.... off topic, but skater kids are posers. What ever I get to the door to feel it already open, I grab my keys and clutch them. I take out my phone and call the boys.

" did you dumb asses leave the door open for the gym........no it's open.....ask him.....alright"

The guys didn't leave the door open. I open the door and walk in slowly.. I hear faint faint sounds. I walk across the gym and find the guys lockers, I take out my stuff and walk back.

"I'm on tonight
you know my hips don't lie
And I'm starting to feel you boy
The attraction, the redemption,
Can't you see baby this is perfection "

Shakira? I walk towards wherever the music is playing from and i stop. why the hell.... never mind. i slowly open the the door. I don't want to make noise so i twist the nob and slowly close the door. i turn around. No fucking way....... I walk closer, making sure not too close. I take another look. it... she....Elena.  I stand and watch her. the song finishes and the next is slowly coming up. oh my...... 

" im telling you to loosen up my buttons babe

uh huh 

but you keep fronting 

say what you gone do to me 

uh huh" 

I stare at her. I watch her. I watch her hips. She sways them at a perfect pace. She spins and lands on the ground. She picks herself up and keeps going. hmmmmmm. Maybe she, wouldn't mind. i walk slowly up to her. Quietly, smoothly i walk up to her. Once she turns i grab her waist. A second she was dancing the next she's staring right back at me. 

" Holy....crap..... How the hell did you get in here jesse" 

Elena's P.O.V

Jesse spins me back around and i look at him through the mirror. I feel his hands on my waist. 

" come on nena, you didn't hold back with Shakira " ~ Jesse 

He starts swaying my hips to the beat. i can't. i put his hands away from my waist and run towards my phone , speaker , water , keys and put it all in my bag. I get my shoes and slip them on, not caring if there tied or not. I could hear him calling my name but i ignored him. i trow everything  in my trunk and slam my trunk down. i start walking to the driver seat and i see him standing there. 

" hey elena" ~Jesse 

" jesse, CAN YOU FUCKING NOT! LIKE STOP I SWEA........" 

Jesse cuts me off and puts his hand over my mouth. what the hel...... He clearly want to....

" watch who you cuss out princess" ~Jesse