Chapter 3

Jesse P.O.V

Nothing can explain how pissed I was yesterday. I wanted to rip him apart. But I tried to forget. It's hard. Elena. Huh. Elena.

I get up and Check my phone. 7:20 a.m. I get up and take a shower. I get out and pick out my clothes. I got a black shirt,rolled up the short sleeve and some black skinny jeans, but not the ones that stick to your body and make you look like a stick. These were a little loose. I get my shoes, which were black high top converse. I grab my black leather jacket and my backpack. Not that I do any work but I like having it on.

Regular day, normal mood. I park my car at the school parking lot. I take my backpack and swing it over my shoulder. I text Jared, Colin, Mike , Jake and Alex. (The boys).

(Group message)

*Jared: yo OMW*

*Jake: another one night stand*

*Jared: shut up jake*

*Jake: that's what you told her last night 😂*

*Colin: here yo*

*Jesse: I've been here*

*Mike: just parked my baby*

*Jesse: this is why you don't get laid*

*Mike: who says I don't get laid*

*Alex: yo Jared*

*Jared: wasss up*

*Alex: check your trunk*

*Jared: wtf did you do*

*Alex: check*

*Jared: you fucker, good one but ima kill you*

*Jake: yo here*

*Colin: yo here*

*Mike: yo here*

*Jared: Yo here*

*Alex: yo here*

*Jesse: finally*

(END of messages)

I get off my car and open my trunk and I get my skateboard. I close my trunk. The boys park next to me and get off with their skateboard. We all do our handshakes and skate to the front of the school. Now according to school rules no skating in the halls or anywhere in the school but I'm Jesse Rogers and I don't follow the rules and neither does my crew.

We all have the same class so we all skate across the school. Once we get to class, I realize that Elena is not in  the seat she was yesterday. I scan the room and I see her best friend, but I don't see her. I sit in the back with my crew and the teacher said something.

Mr. Jay:  "Rogers, why are you late"

Jesse: " well I didn't feel like waking up but you know as always I'm here, better late then never"

He gave me this stare and I knew what to do. I gave him a smirk. With that he continued with the class.

~~

It's the end of the day and me and the boys were skating outside. We were talking about Mike never getting laid and him denying it. Jared fell off his skateboard and we all burst out laughing.

After skating for a whole hour I go to my backpack and get my water. As I'm sitting there I hear a girl. I look over to see who it is and it's that girl Elena hangs out with. I get up quietly and move against the wall. I hear what she's saying

(Conversation )

" ok so your just going to ignore the fact that he did that! ......"

"So.... ok look Elena I have to tell you some reality here..."

"Don't interrupt the one and only Rosa"

"Ok look I have to go but I have all your work here for you and please get out of the lake and go home"

"Kay bye love ya"

(End of convo)

So her name is Rosa. Okay.... I see her walking my way and I stop her.

Rosa: "holy shi...."

Jesse : " hi Rosa, look ima put this simple for you okay, I need Elena's number and a birdy told me you have it"

Rosa flashed her phone at me and I see Elena's number. I take out my phone and copy it down.

I tried to say ok good but she took off. Weird, I turn around and tell the boys I'm leaving. They all pick up there stuff and before they left I said.

Jesse: " remember tonight at what time?"

All: " 11:00"

I gave them a nod and they returned one back. Good respect. We skate to our cars and I get in mine not even looking at the boys. I drive home and go up to my room. My parents aren't home so I guess there at work.

Maria: " hello Jesse, your laundry is done and there's food in the fridge , I have to run a few errands for the house so I should be back about 1 hour or 2."

Jesse: "ok thanks Maria"

Maria is like my second mom. She raised me and took me to the park when I was a kid. Now she just takes care of me, like she always does.

Then I hear Maria shout from down the hall.

Maria: " and no parting and do your homework"

Yeah right. I yell back ok and shut my door. I get my phone and go straight to Elena's number. Should I, yep I should.

(Message convo)

*jesse: hey sugar*

*Elena: who's this*

*Jesse: guess*

*Elena: look I'm not up for games and shit so tell me who you are or I'll block you*

*Jesse: oof you are fiesty*

*Elena: Jesse?*

*jesse: the one and only baby*

(End of Message convo)

I don't get a response. 3 min later my phones ringing. I see who it is and it's Elena. I answer.

(Phone call)

"Sugar"

"How did you get my number Jesse"

"Well you still owe me for punching me and me saving you so how about drop the sass or I'll drop it for you princess"

She stood silent. For a minute.

" ok thank you Jesse and now tell me how you've managed to get my number"

" well I don't snitch but ask your friend Rosa"

"Dammit Rosa"

"Hmm"

"Nothing look i have to go Jesse"

(End of phone call)

So first she punched me and then she hangs up on me! That a no no. She is so luck that it's Friday.

Okay guys so Ik the day is confusing but I changed it to Friday so that the next chapter would make sense. And guys thank you so much for reading. Did you guys like the Jesse P.O.V? Let me know. What do you think Jesse has planned? Love y'all thanks for reading❤️❤️💖💕