Chapter Eight- I Have Something To Tell You

Start from the beginning

       "Erza?" Lucy asked as she found Erza sitting in a chair passed out. Lucy shaked her head before quickly grabbing her sword and putting on her scarf. Lucy wrote a note that she put on her desk before sighing.
       "I'm sorry Erza, but I'll be back." Lucy said softly before leaving the apartment and off to the Dragon Lord. Erza groaned as she slowly woke up to sunlight blasting in her face. Erza slowly sat up only to wince in protest, her body was sore and stuck from sitting in the chair for so long.
     "Lucy, you awake." A yawn came out of Erza as she slowly stood up and stretched out her sore muscles. No response came from Erza as she saw a paper on Lucy's neat clean desk. Erza walked over to the desk and grabbed the note.
     'Sorry Erza, I'm going to finish something that I started. ' I'll be gone for some time. Take care of Star while I'm away. Thanks! Love Lucy.' Fast footsteps could be heard as the paper slowly drifted to the ground. Lucy took a deep breath as she walked down the road. She had been avoiding this for years, and now today, will face her fear. She was done running, she got her friends hurt, and destroyed the guild she loved. Lucy gritted her teeth in anger as the memories of the event flashed in her brain. Lucy shaked her head and kept moving forward.
       "I'll make you pay." Lucy muttered before moving faster and reading herself for battle. Lucy took a deep breath as she stood in front of a huge building. On the building was a burning dragon as Lucy gulped. Every bone in her body refused to move but Lucy shaked her head.
        'This is for you fairy tail' Lucy thought before lighting her hand on fire as her eyes turned red. Suddenly the building turned to flames as some people ran outside to see their attacker. Lucy slammed her foot on the ground sending a sheet of purple ice.
        "ACTIVATE DRAGON FORCE!!" Lucy yelled as blue flames emerged around her and purple ice spikes started to form out of her body. Dragon scales started to form on Lucy's body as she screamed in anger. Lucy sent huge amounts of blue fire as everyone started to scream out and run away. Some started to attack but Lucy used her ice and impaled the wizards coming at her. A smirk made it to her face as Lucy could feel the adrenaline and craziness course through her veins.
        "Come out Jude!!~ Look at what you have created!!!" Lucy yelled as a crazy laugh came out of her throat. There a man came out of the burning down building as the rest of the members came. The man or Jude smirked as he fixed the suit he was wearing, he looked at Lucy, examining her.
         "Well hello dear, It has been a while hasn't it?" Jude said with a sly smirk as everyone around him chuckled. A man next to him, long black silky hair, held the hilt of his sword ready to protect his master.
         'Zack, the demon of the guild. He is cherished the most and has the magic ability to conger black demons.' Lucy recalled as she stood straighter while her fire died down. Lucy gritted her teeth and thought of a response.
       "I'm glad it has been a while. I come to kill you and the rest of your members." Lucy said with venom seeping out as she spoke. Jude only laughed and shaked his head.
      "Than that means you would have to kill yourself if you destroy all members." His smirk widened as Lucy gritted her teeth and grabbed her sword only to gasp. A sword was pushed up against her throat as someone held her close. Lucy could feel the woman's body up against her back as she instantly knew who it was.
       "Tiffany." Lucy muttered out as the sword against her throat pushed harder making some blood trickle down her neck.
     "It's nice to see you too Lucy." The woman or Tiffany whisper sexualy making Lucy close her eyes and shake her head.
       "Do you like our new elite? After you left she took your place, and is way better than you ever were." Jude said while Lucy stayed put, debating what to do. If she moved than her throat would be sliced or she would get hurt by Zach who was ready to strike.
      "Tiffany, why..." Lucy muttered while Tiffany just laughed and pulled Lucy closer to her.
      "You left all of us, now you're staying no matter what." Tiffany said as her voice was very sexual making Lucy gulp.
      "Tiff... You aren't bad, I know you." Lucy said only to get a crazy laugh from Tiffany as she cut a bit of Lucy's neck making more blood drip down. Lucy winced as she closed her eyes.
     "You knew the Tiffany who you dated as a kid, but now we are older, and you ran away. I still love you but you will need punishment for leaving." Tiffany smirked as she gasped and started to thrash out of Tiffany's grip. Suddenly a man with dark red eyes walked up to her. Black magic pulsed off of him as he smirked. His bright red hair shined in the sunlight as he moved closer to Lucy. Lucy panicked as she tried to activate her power but nothing came, she was terrorized with fear as she couldn't feel anything else.
     "Lucy!!" Someone yelled as everyone turned around to see Erza as she was covered in sweat. She breathed heavily as she glared at Tiffany.
     "Let her go!!" Erza yelled as Lucy just stared at Erza before slamming her elbow into Tiffany's stomach. Tiffany coughed a bit while Lucy moved out of her grasped and ran next to Erza.
      "What are you doing here!!!" Lucy yelled at Erza only to get a sly smirk.
     "Saving you." Erza suddenly changed clothes as she was in her black wing armour. Lucy growled only to instantly dodge an attack from Tiffany as she slashed with her sword at Lucy and Erza. Erza slashed back Tiffany as they started to battle it out. Lucy drawed her sword only to get hit and pushed back as there stood the man with bright red hair having black smoke cover him.
     "What are you doing Adam!! Look at what you have became!!" Lucy screamed only to dogge another attack from Adam and growled.
      "Fine then I will have to end you too." Lucy said before standing into a battle position as Lucy and Adam started to battle it out. Miss, hit, dogge, block, was all that was getting done as Adam and Lucy were easily matched. Lucy took deep breaths and looked around before everything froze. Erza was on the ground as Tiffany put her sword up ready to impale Erza in her chest. Suddenly a terror scream pierced everyone's ears as suddenly a heat wave hit them. They turned to Lucy who was panting and looking down, her eyes closed and gold fire erupted around her. When she opened her eyes there were bright gold shocking everyone before they all closed there eyes to the rising light. Erza slowly opened her eyes after some time as she took deep breaths. She passed out from the amount of magic colliding together. Lucy was kneeling in front of her as Lucy was holding her close. Erza looked around to see everyone on the floor, some dead some barely alive.
      "Lucy.... Um...." Erza turned back at Lucy only to blush madly as she sat up and backed away from Lucy. Lucy looked at Erza in confusion and tilted her head.
      "Um... is there something on my face or what?" Lucy asked confused as suddenly Erza used her requip and gave her a pair of clothing. Lucy looked down only to realize, her clothes were burned. Holes showed spots of her skin, bra, and her underwear.
      "GAWWWWWWWWW!!" Lucy and Erza walked in silence as they headed back home. Lucy was wrapped in a cloak as she looked down in embarrassment.
      "So... who was that woman attacking me...?" Erza asked trying to start a conversation. Lucy sighed softly as she looked up at they sky to stop the tears burning her vision.
     "She was.... My ex girlfriend... We knew each other for while and started to date when the guild grew bad. She changed a lot after I left." Lucy said as she wiped her eyes before letting a dry chuckle.
      "I knew all of them as kids... so innocent, happy, childish kids... and now look at them. Burtless killers..." Lucy said as more tears started to fall down her face. Erza frowned and stopped before pulling Lucy close to her.
      "I'm sorry Lucy..." Erza said softly as Lucy shaked her head and pushed Erza away from her.
       "Erza...." Lucy muttered while holding onto Erza's shirt tightly keeping Erza away from her.
        "Lucy... what is wrong?" Erza asked as Lucy took deep breaths as more tears fell down her face.
       "I hate this... I hate this so much..." Lucy muttered as sobs broke through her voice as her knees slowly collapsed. Erza caught Lucy quickly as sobs racked her body. Erza pulled her close as the both fell to their knees as all could be heard was Lucy wailing. After some time. Lucy slowly calmed down as her breathing and sounds silenced and just leaned against Erza. Erza stay frozen not knowing what to do.
     "Erza... W-Why do I feel this way... t-they tried to killed me, use me... but I hate that I hurt them... and I left them.." Lucy muttered out as she held onto Erza tightly. Erza frowned a bit before slowly starting to bring Lucy closer and rub her back.
     "Lucy... they aren't dead, but you got to remember that they are not the ones you love. They are different now, they don't love you." Erza said as she made Lucy look at her and gently wiped her eyes. Lucy felt heat rise from her neck to her face as Erza smiled. Lucy's heart beat out of her chest as Erza and Lucy kept eye contact.
     "D-Do you feel the same Erza... after leaving everyone you used to love behind...?" Erza sighed softly before nodding.
     "Yes Lucy, it hurts everytime I think about them and how I left. Yet, I remind myself I have fairy tail... and my real family right beside me." Erza said with a small smile. Lucy sighed softly and slowly stood while wiping her face.
     "We should be getting home Erza.." Erza and Lucy sat in silence as they ate the food Lucy made. Lucy sighed softly after finishing her food before putting the dish in her sink and just stood there.
     "Erza... I want to ask you something." Lucy said softly catching Erza's attention. Erza looked up at Lucy and nodded.
     "Sure what is it?" Erza asked while Lucy took a deep breath and walked towards Erza.
     'I must act now before I lose this courage.' Lucy thought and took another deep breath. She could feel her heart pounding out of her chest as Erza just looked at Lucy, who was towering over her, in confusion.
        "Um Lucy? What's the question?" Erza said only to gasp as Lucy grabbed Erza by her shirt and pulled her up to her height. Erza blushed madly as Lucy stared deeply into Erza's eyes. Erza looked back only to look away and take a deep breath. Suddenly Erza gasped as a pair of lips landed on her. The kiss was gentle as Erza slowly started to kiss back after the surprise died down. After a time Lucy ended the kiss and breathed softly only to blush darkly, slowly moving away from Erza.
      "I-I'm sorry I-" Lucy was cut off by Erza planting her lips onto Lucy's. Lucy blushed more than she already was but kissed back while slowly pulling Erza closer to her.
     "Lucy... do you like me?" Erza asked after the kissed end as Lucy blushed more but smiled.
    "Yes Erza... the first time I looked at you, I couldn't think right. It was like you were toxic." Lucy said making Erza chuckle.
     "The same goes to you Lucy." Lucy brought Erza closer against her as she smiled. Lucy brought Erza to the bed and wrapped her arms around Erza. Erza blushed and smiled before leaning against Lucy.
      "So...why do you like me?" Lucy asked making Erza laugh and look at Lucy with a smile.
     "Lucy, you are strong, fearless, yet, kind, soft, and kind hearted. I love that you can always be yourself and not care about anyone else." Erza said as a blush crept up her neck to her face. Lucy blushed madly and looked away before nodding.
      "And why do you like me Lucy?" Erza asked as she tilted her head making Lucy look back at Erza.
      "Well who couldn't like you!!! You are so cool and smart!! You are strong and know what to do all the time!!" Lucy said making Erza giggle and smile. After that, they just sat there in silence just staring at each other and loving the company. Sleep slowly takes over the two as Lucy held Erza close as Erza leaned against Lucy. Erza yawned as she slowly started to wake up. Slowly opened her eyes, as she was laying on Lucy's chest. Lucy was on her back but still holding Erza tightly with her arms. Erza blushed red as her body was pushed up against Lucys.
      "Lucy... wake up..."Erza muttered while shaking Lucy a bit. Lucy groaned and stirred before slowly opening her eyes.
     "Erza...? What time is it..." Lucy asked as she blinked a few times and looking at Erza. Erza smiled as Lucy's hair was everywhere and tangled.
      "It is around 9 am, we should head to the guild soon. They probably all worried sick about you. including your brother." Erza said making Lucy sigh and nod.
     "Yeahhhh, let me get dressed first." After eating Erza and Lucy slowly made there way to the rest of the guild hall. Lucy looked up as she looked at the guild hall that was being built. She looked back at Erza only to realize she already entered the area of the guild. When Lucy followed suddenly everyone in the guild stared before starting to cheer. Lucy winced from the noise as suddenly she was tackled to the ground. Lucy gasped for air as on top of her was Natsu and Star crying a bit.
     "LUCYYYY!" They both yelled making her wince more before sighing.
     "Natsu....Get off" Lucy muttered making Natsu get up. Lucy took a few deep breaths before standing up and wiping the dust off of her.
     "How are you feeling?" Mira asked as she walked up behind Natsu and Star with a bright smile.
      "I'm feeling a lot better, Just a few small things, nothing big." Lucy said with a smile as Star flew to Lucy and hugged her.
      "Don't do that ever again!!!" Star yelled as Natsu join before everyone in the guild joined. Lucy nervously laughed as she held back the anger building up from being claustrophobic. After the hug ended they all started to chat to Lucy till it was close to night. Lucy yawned as she stretched out her sore muscles.
      "Lucy, can you come to my office?" Master asked making Lucy nod and headed upstairs. Once entering master's office Lucy closed the door behind her.
      "Is this about me being Suva, because I thought you already suspected it." Lucy said with a strait face as she leaned against the door. Master sighed and nodded.
     "Yes Lucy, so you really are Suva. I just want to know, but why didn't you tell me, or the guild?" Master asked as Lucy looked down and sighed softly.
      "I have been running all my life Makarov. I couldn't let anyone know who I am, even if I trust them fully. There was a chance they would have found me." Makarov looked at Lucy confused making her roll her eyes.
     Erza knocked on the door of Master Makarov's office as it was around 9 pm and Lucy had been in the office for 2 hours. Erza waited for a minute before Lucy opened the door with a smile.
     "Hey Erza!!! Is it time to leave?" Lucy asked as Erza held back a blush and nod.
     "Yeah Lucy, you had been up here for about 2 hours now, and it is 9pm." Erza said making Lucy nod as she bidded Master far well and started to walk with Erza back to Lucy's house.
     "So... what was all that about?" Erza asked as Lucy looked at Erza in confusion.
     "What do you mean?" Lucy asked making Erza roll her eyes.
     "I mean with Master Makarov?"
     "Ahhhhh, that was about me being Suva and why the phantom guild wanted me." Lucy replied while she shrugged and continued to walk.
   "And what...um did you say?"
   "Um, I told him everything?"     Lucy said confused at the question before Erza sighed.
      "Never mind, We should just start to head back to your place." Lucy closed her eyes as she exhaled slowly. Erza was asleep next to her as her head laid on Lucy's chest. Star sleep on the other side of Lucy as she was curled up into a ball, but for Lucy, she stayed wide awake. She couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard she tried. Something was on her mind and it kept her awake.
    '"Lucy, what are you doing here?" Layla said softly as she rested in bed.
     She was dying and she knew it, after sacrificing her life to open the gate she took Lucy under her wing. For a year her symptoms didn't show and she felt great, till she instantly fell ill. Not being able to move to being bedridden. Lucy slowly walked up to Layla as she held back her tears.
     "Hey... Layla..." Lucy whispered out and gently grabbed Layla's hand.
     "Hey little dragon... what are you doing here?" Layla barely got out as she could feel the life force slowly leave.
    "I-I wanted to see you...before..." Lucy didn't finish her sentence as tears started to stream down her face. Layla smiled the best she could and slowly rose her hand before wiping the tears off of Lucy's face.
     "Don't cry child... it's okay, even if I do go, I'll still be in here." Layla said with a small smile pointing at Lucy's chest. Lucy teared up more before grabbing onto Layla's hand.
      "No... don't go please... Y-you still haven't finished training me and more!" Lucy yelled as Layla held back her tears walking the child she thought of a daughter crying. Layla pulled out a ring of keys that shined from the gold they were made of. Layla put them into Lucy's hand and kissed her cheek.
     "Watch them for me Lucy..." Layla said softly before slowly closing her eyes and taking small breaths.
     "N-NO!! Don't do it!! Don't leave!! D-Don't leave me... please..." Lucy cried out as Layla let one tear slide down her face before muttering something.
"I love you Lucy..."
    Lucy gasped before realising tears were streaming down her face and quickly wiped them. Lucy took a deep breath before getting off of the bed after getting Erza off of her. Lucy walked to her desk and grabbed a box that was decorated in gold with symbols of celestial spirits. Lucy took a deep breath and sat down on the floor before gently putting the box down. Lucy shakly opened the box and there laid 7 golden keys that had symbols on them.
    "Aries- The Ram, Leo-The Lion, Taurus- The Bull, Sagittarius- The Archer, Cancer- The Crab, Capricorn- the goat, Virgo- the virgin, And Aquarius- The Water Bearer. Layla's celestial spirits... I finally got you back..." Lucy whispered before grabbing one key in particular and tearing up. There the symbol had three squiggly lines on the top of the key. Lucy sighed before shaking her head and grabbing the rest of the keys. There a metal ring attached them together as Lucy smirked.
“I’ll activate you all tomorrow…” Lucy muttered before putting the keys down on the desk and yawning.
“Goodnight…”

Hey guys!! I hope you liked this chapter!! I have waited so long to write it XDD But now after the next chapter becomes one of the saddest things i will write. It will be sad from flashbacks to recent. Thank you for all the support and I hope you guys wint kill me in the next arc!!