Chapter Eight- I Have Something To Tell You

 "E-Erza..." A faint whisper woke Erza up as she slowly opened her eyes. She had her head laying down on the bed holding Lucy's hand 
     "Lucy!!" Erza screamed to see Lucy's eyes opened as she was holding Erza's hand back. Erza quickly hugged Lucy making Lucy gasp for air.
    "E-Erza... Air" Erza let go as a tear of happiness fell down her face. Lucy looked at Erza in concern as she wiped the tear away.
    "I'm sorry... for worrying you... and fairy tail." Lucy said softly as her voice was rough and in desperate need of water.
     "No, it's okay Lucy... you saved us. How are you feeling? Do you need anything?" Erza started to ramble as Lucy chuckles and stopped Erza.
     "I'm okay.... But I could use some... water." Lucy said making Erza stand up and grab a glass of water. Erza gave Lucy the water making her drink every last sip of the water. Lucy sighed in relief and looked around before sitting up.
      "Where am I?" Lucy asked as she looked around more. Suddenly Porlyusica arrived as she carried bag of groceries and herbs. Lucy and Erza turned to see her as she sighed and put the stuff down.
     "She is finally awake, how do you feel?" Porlyusica asked as she moved over and inspected Lucy. Lucy blushed and backed up a bit.
      "U-Um fine? And who may you be?" Lucy asked making Porlyusica hold out her hand to shake Lucy's.
      "My name is Porlyusica. I'm kinda the medical person for Fairy Tail, but more like forced to." Porlyusica said with a frown making Lucy nod and shake her hand.
     "Well it is good to meet you Porlyusica." Lucy said before ending the shake and yawning.
     "How long have I been out?" Lucy asked as Erza nervously laughed.
     "A week.."
    "WHAT!!!"

    "Thank you for helping me!! I hope we meet again!!" Lucy said with a wave before walking out of Porlyusica house with Erza. After Lucy calmed down she was allowed to leave after she changed into new clothes. Lucy held a bag that had a cream inside that helped with the cuts if they open again and if she go hurt again. Lucy sighed and walked next to Erza as they walk to the guild hall.
      "So... did the guild hall make it...? I don't remember much after that blast of light. Wait... where's star!!" Lucy asked as Erza sighed.
       "The guild hall didn't make it but they are rebuilding it now. The whole guild has been worried sick about you as a person will come and check up on you, before going telling the guild. Star has bunked with your brother for now, Porlyusica didn't want any animal in her house."
        "What about you? Have you been home?" Lucy asked as Erza blushed and nervously laughed.
         "No, I stayed with you the whole time. I wanted to be there when you woke up." Erza said making Lucy smile and blush.
          "Thank you Erza..." Lucy said softly before hugging Erza. Erza held back a gasp as she was shocked that Lucy was hugging her. Erza smiled before hugging her back as there they hugged, for what felt like minutes was only seconds.
         "Do you think I could go to my place before going to the guild?" Lucy asked as Lucy and Erza ended the hug.
         "Okay, it is getting late." Erza said making Lucy smile before walking to her place. Lucy sighed in relief as she sat down on her bed. Erza chuckled as Lucy smiled and laid back.
         "I missed you bed..." Lucy muttered before standing up and looking at Erza. Lucy moved so close to Erza there bodys touched. Erza blushed dark red as her breath hitched. Lucy smirked before poking Erza's nose.
        "Boop!" Lucy laughed before sitting back down and looked around the house. Erza just stood there in her thoughts, everything went haywire as she imagined Lucy's lips on her hers.
        "Hello? Erza?" Lucy said moving her hand in front of Erza's eyes snapping Erza out of it.
         "Huh?!" Erza said before realizing she spaced out.
         "I said I am going to take a shower, You can stay here for tonight if you want." Lucy said before grabbing a towel and heading into the bathroom. Lucy sighed and looked in the mirror before blushing.
       "She likes me..." Lucy exhaled softly as She walked out of the bathroom with new clothing on.