Heading Home!

|Next Day|

Roman's Pov:

I woke up in bed with my arm around my beautiful pregnant fiance in the hotel room. It is the day after Raw and we will be heading home today, Thank god. Miley and i can start planning our wedding once we get home. God i can't wait to marry the love of my life.

I looked down at her and smiled, I leaned down and kissed her on her forehead. She stirred a little and open her eyes slowly "Good morning beautiful, how did you sleep?" I asked with a smile staring into her beautiful brown eyes.

"I slept well thanks babe and you?" She said smiling back at me, "I slept like a log, thanks to you sexy" I said with a wink which made her giggle. I leaned down and kissed her beautiful soft lips. She kissed me back.

After a few seconds we pulled apart "Wow what a good morning kiss that was" She said with a small giggle. "I know baby, It always is good to kiss those beautiful sweet soft lips every morning, I love you so much baby" I said to her.

"I love you so much too baby" She said and we leaned in and shared a sweet hot wet kiss once again. We pulled apart "Come on babe we need to get showered and back on the head to head home" I said. "Ok babe, lets go shower together" She said with a smirk.

I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom and put her down in the shower, We both already was naked from last night..... anyways.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 minutes later, we was out of the shower and got dressed. Yes we fucked in the shower and it felt fucking amazing, god damn it was so fucking hot!.

After we got dressed we packed up everything and checked out of the hotel and got breakfast then went on the road to head home.

We was in Miley's car who was driving us home. I sat int he front passengers seat and looked over at her and smiled "You OK baby?" I said grabbing her free hand which was on her lap. "I'm fine babe" She said with a smile.

"Ok, oh babe once the baby is born we are gonna move out into a new house i have brought and we will leave your house for Seth and Paige" I said and she looked at me in total shock!.

Miley's Pov:

"Oh, really? what's wrong with the house we have right now?" I asked confused. "Well i thought it be a new fresh start of our family and for when we are married, everything will be fine and perfect baby, trust me" He said smiling at me.

I smiled back "Ok babe, this new house better be nice and big" I said with a little giggle. "Oh it will be baby believe that" He said then kissed the back of my hand.

I continued driving us home, it was a bit of a drive so we made a quick stop and grabbed some lunch and plus brought some snacks for the road then continued the drive home.

We been on the road for about 2 hours after making a stop getting lunch and snacks, I felt a bit hungry again so i decided to eat some of our snacks. Roman had some too so i didn't ate them all ha ha.

"So i have a name for our babygirl" I said breaking the silence. "Oh really? what is it?" He asked. "Lexi Mia Reigns" I said focusing on the road. "I love it baby, we was thinking what name out of the two and i love it how you put the two together. Nice work baby" He said happily.

"Thanks babe, the girls and i was talking about it on the way to catering yesterday and they said put the two names together and i did and i said out loud and i felt in love with it" I said smiling with a little giggle.

"Well i love it babe, we have to have our babygirl in the wedding, like getting pushed down the isle or carried down the isle with one of the bride-maids" He said. 

"You know what? that is a great idea, I will tell that to the girls tomorrow when we get together and start planning the wedding" I said as i continued driving the car and i had a huge smile on my face as i was happy that i soon be getting married and soon to be a mother.

I'm gonna have a beautiful babygirl with the man i love and we are gonna get married and become a proper real family once and for all and we will be happy and also we will live happily ever after but not like in the fairy tales books but a chapter of our own! Believe That!