"You're squishing me," she whimpered, wiggling beneath him. His eyes widened and he quickly leapt off of her, standing awkwardly.

"I'm sorry," he said. She held out her hand and he tugged her quickly to her feet.

"I - well," she frowned at him. "I don't know."

"Oh. Well. It's okay, you can just say no," he mumbled.

"No, it isn't that it's just that...when I thought I had a crush on Namjoon oppa it felt different than this so I don't understand," she said, frowning at the ground.

"Well...what does it feel like?" He asked.

"With oppa I - I just got happy whenever I saw him, you know? He makes me feel safe and good." She smiled to herself. "B-but...after we kissed I, um...it's different." She was blushing furiously.

"Don't be embarrassed fox, just tell me. Wait, let me tell you how I feel and you tell me if it's the same, okay?" He asked. She nodded quickly, relieved.

He swallowed nervously. "W-well...when I think about you I get happy but...also my heart beats too fast," he put his hand over the said organ, gripping his shirt over it. "A-and my cheeks get hot...and sometimes I can't think right, like I forget what I was doing or saying," he was talking and she slowly raised her eyes to watch his face as he spoke. "And when you walk in a room I get excited - and when you leave a room I get sad - and when you look at me I-"

"Like this?" She breathed, calling his attention to her big brown eyes which were focused on his.

Jungkook's breath caught in his throat. "L-like that...yes," he whispered. "When you look at me like that...I can't breathe." She frowned and raised her hand slowly, brushing it over his chest as if to jumpstart his lungs.

"I don't want you to stop breathing," she frowned. He shivered under her touch, squeezing his eyes shut. She watched him and repeated her action, brushing her fingers over his chest slowly.

"Ah, fox," he gasped, reaching up and grabbing her hand. He opened his eyes and she was still looking up at him with her big, pretty eyes. He threaded his fingers through hers and pulled their hands toward his mouth. He kissed the back of her hand softly, keeping eye contact.

"That's how I feel too," she breathed. Jungkook's eye widened, his ears perking up.

"R-really?" He asked, hope blooming in his voice, his long ears perking up. She frowned looking up at him.

"It hurts," she said.

"Me too," he replied. "Fox I - I want to kiss you." She hesitated. "I'm sorry," he said quickly, turning away.

But she tugged on his hand and he turned back to her. She stepped closer, pushing up onto her toes. He brought his free hand to hold her waist, helping her balance as he lowered his head and connected their lips softly. It wasn't like their previous kisses, this one started soft but quickly became deeper, growing heated. They released their held hands and wrapped their arms around each other, moving their mouths in synch. A tiny whimper issued from her and Jungkook swallowed it, feeling himself growing hotter as his large hands held her small waist to him more tightly, her bushy orange tail swishing behind her. They continued like that for several minutes. Far too long, really - Jungkook could feel himself getting carried away, but he didn't care. He lifted her easily and she gasped as he turned her around and pressed her back against the wall, pushing his hips foreword. She moaned softly at the pressure and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Fox," he whispered, his lips against hers.

"Yes," she replied, breathing heavily.

"Tae said you could kiss with tongue," he said.

A shiver went through her body at the idea and she reached for him, tugging his face back to hers. She opened her mouth against his and he followed her lead and they connected their tongues in the middle tentatively. Jungkook groaned at the feeling and pressed his hips against her harder, making her whine in response. Their tongues slid together and they were breathing heavily into each other's mouths when they heard a car door close. They separated their lips with a smack, both of their heads whipping toward the window where they could see Namjoon getting out of his car.

Jungkook quickly set her down, both of them panicking slightly. "Go to your room and lay down and say you were napping. Or go take a shower or something. We - you look-" Jungkook cut himself off because god - she looked amazing. Her face was flushed and she was breathing heavily and her lips were puffy and pink from kissing. "We both look like we were kissing and Namjoon hyung can't know - he'll kill me."

She nodded quickly and headed for the door, glancing back at him as she ran out. Jungkook paced the room and sank into his beanbag chair, dropping his head into his hands. He had made it through the week without needing to touch little one by convincing himself that she didn't feel the same way about him - but now that he knew she did it was going to be impossible to stay away from her.

-

Hiii - sorry for not updating this yesterday but I was working on my BTS/Harry Potter au "The Magic of Seven" and the first chapter will go up this week I'm excited!

It's the first book I'm putting pictures in because I really want to but man it takes forever when you're trying to find just the right picture. Feel free to dm me links to pics of BTS that give you hp vibes.
I hope you guys will enjoy!

Thanks for reading 🖤