I can't... I can't lose you!

[Trigger warning] If you're easily triggered by depression, hopelessness and suicide attempts, do not read!

Kira's blade sliced up one of the monsters as she kicked another one in the guts.

They were nothing but fish, plants and a bit of magic. Their physique looked human as they stood on two legs, had arms and hands to hold a sword and a head, but they were completely covered in seaweed. Only two, glowing red eyes were staring out of their faces and they were stinking like rotten fish.

She fought her way through to Jack. He was currently clinging on to a rope of one of the sails, kicking around wildly, trying to hit the creatures.
Then, he swung around hung a saber onto the rope, jumped down and watched how the saber sliced up five of the creatures on its own.

"Show-off," Kira said as Jack caught the saber and continued fighting.
"At least I'm entertaining."
"What's that supposed to mean?!", she pushed her elbow into the monster's face, stabbing another one at the same time.

They killed one monster after the other, Will's crew and Elizabeth helping them as much as possible.

"She'll keep sending up those beasts! We need to go down and face her!", Will screamed over to them.

"She's way stronger underwater, isn't she. It would be better for us if she came up, right?", Elizabeth yelled from another part of the boat, shooting one of the seaweed guys in the head.

"Good point, lassie, but on the other hand, she's not stupid. She won't do us the favor of comin' up," Kira stated.

"Aye, we gotta go 'n' fight 'er," Jack agreed and kicked one of the monsters onto the wooden ground.

"Alright! I'm goin' down," Kira announced.
"I'm joinin' ya," Jack threw in.
"No, Jack, that's exactly what she wants!"
"I won't let ya face 'er alone," Jack protested.
"I'm not alone, Jack. I've got Calypso."
"Darling, ya don't wanna argue with me," he said charmingly.

Kira gave up. She wasn't in the mood to argue with him now, he was right. They had to focus!

"I'll join you, too!", Elizabeth said loudly. She was now standing back to back with Will, fighting off Nymphadora's disgusting warriors.
"Then, I'll go as well!", Will cut in.

"I'm sorry, but you're the captain and ya can't just leave yer ship like that, Turner," Kira told him.

He gave her a bitter look, but he understood. "Alright, I'm staying on the Dutchman."
And he kissed Elizabeth and softly whispered, "Take care."

Kira looked away, coldness in her heart as Jack gave first Will and Elizabeth and then her an odd look.
"Go, now!", she finally said and jumped down into the water.

Jack and Elizabeth followed her, immediately feeling Calypso's magic setting in and being able to breathe underwater.

"Kira, here you are, finally," Calypso greeted as she spotted them.
"Calypso," Kira swam towards her sister as her skin started to turn blue again.

Calypso's arms were stretched out and her hands seemed to erupt into thousands of white cancers that ate up the sea monsters before they even reached the surface and the Dutchman.