Jack in Trouble

"Do we have all of them?", Nymphadora asked her eldest daughter.

Calypso took a look at the pirates, chained up in their cells. All those captains from all those different parts of the world. "It must have been difficult to find them all," Calypso noticed.
"Was that an answer to my question, child?", her mother demanded.

Calypso's dark eyes glanced at the cages.
China, Japan, Africa, America... So many different faces. But she immediately noticed that one was missing.

"Jack Sparrow?", she asked.
Her mother's face got dark as she said, "I knew you'd ask."
Calypso didn't comment on that.
"I've got him, too," Nymphadora assured her.

"Where?"
"Why do you wanna know?"
"I want to be sure, mother."
Sighing, Nymphadora answered, "He's down in the darkest."
"Why? Kira can't remember him. He's not better or worse than the others. Why punish him more?"
"He tried to steel my second child, your sister! Can't you understand my hatred for him?"
Calypso fell silent.

"Their crews?", she then asked.
"I don't know. Some died presumably, others survived maybe," she answered carelessly, then her piercing look was back on Calypso.

"Now, an answer, please. Did I forget anyone?"

The dark eyes traced each of the sleeping faces.
All of them were in a magical trance that gave them just enough air to keep them a live, but wasn't comfortable for them. They flinched and groaned, but Calypso knew, they didn't have enough power to move or wake up.
All of them would soon be facing a terrible torture that would most likely kill them after some time.

Nymphadora was truly mad at them, yes. Of course, Calypso didn't like those people either. The ones who bound her to a body for years. But on the other hand she did not feel enough hatred to truly want all the torture that would be going on.

"I think they are complete," she nodded, even though she could have lied to spare them the pain for a little longer. Well, she didn't.

"Good," Nymphadora said.
The huge, dark skinned goddess left, going to her sister, while their mother was already preparing the punishment for those poor pirates.

***

"What's mum doing the entire time?", Kira asked, slicing up the water with her sword. It was enmagiced so it couldn't rust. Kira was training with it every day, several hours.

Calypso didn't know if she should tell her little sister about Nymphadora's schemes.

Her little sister. Kira - who was so strong and powerful and wild. Who was afraid of nothing.
She remembered Kira as a stubborn little girl and, looking at her now, grown up, she didn't change a bit.
Yet, Kira was a waterfall of questions whenever she was around Calypso.

"Kira...", she mumbled, "My dear sister..."
"Yes? Calypso? I asked you a question."
"Yes... Kira, can you remember when pirates banned me?"
"Of course I can, why shouldn't I?"
"Because... oh, never mind. So, our mother decided to punish these pirates."
"Did she now? A bit late, don't you think?"

Calypso chuckled, but there was sadness in her look as she eyed her little sister up and down.
Blue skinned, her black hair floating, her eyes shining, her body small like a human's.

Nobody ever understood why Kira had never become huge, yes, gigantic like Calypso and their mother.
Her little sister simply was different.

Suddenly Kira stopped training her fighting skills, slowly tuning around to face her sister.
"Hey, Calypso," she spoke slowly and there was that mischivious tone in her voice, "Can't we go and see the prisoners?"