Power

The Doctor had dropped her fam off home but decided to hang around and do some repairs to the TARDIS for a couple of days. Around 3:00PM the Doctor heard commotion outside her so naturally went to investigate. When she had opened the door she recoiled instantly and closed the door as she could see Yaz was making an arrest and was pushing the girl towards the TARDIS to hold her while she cuffed her. 

"OI come back here you!" The Doctor checked the screen before venturing out again to see the girl had made a run for it but Yaz had been too quick and had her pined up against a wall and was now skilfully handcuffing her. As the Doctor leant against her TARDIS watching the younger women smirk slightly at her arrest she realised how turned on she had become. The strength and roughness of Yaz had made her extremely wet.

"Mind your own business, no I don't like her like that we are just friends." The TARDIS whirled at the frustrated Doctor who was obviously flushed from her whole encounter with Yaz's arrest and her ship was not letting down her state. 

"I'll leave you on a junk planet if you don't shut up!" The Doctor, mid repairs kicked a part of her ship which lead to sparks flying and her giving up with her machine and walking off towards the kitchen. As she buried her self in the biscuit bowl trying to find her custard creams she failed to notice Yaz leaning against the door frame smiling at the her. The Doctor was a sight, standing on a stool with three books piled up, balancing to get the the biscuit tin her fam had decided to keep out of her reach.

Just as the Doctor found one of the last Cream Custards she miss placed her footing in the excitement and her, the cream custard and three books all came tumbling down onto the TARDIS' floor in a loud thud. Before the Doctor could realise what was happening Yaz was by her side making sure she wasn't too badly injured. 

"You could have died Doctor, and it would have all been for a biscuit!"Yaz screamed until both women looked at each other and burst into laughter. The women hadn't however realised how close they were sitting and as the laughter died down they're faces were mere inches apart. The Doctor could feel her hearts beating twice as fast as normal and she began to blush. Yaz had noticed the pink appear on the Doctor's cheeks and before hers started to change colour she helped the Doctor up...