Her Wedding Day

It was Desiree's wedding night. She hasn't seen her wedding dress or anything, her love of her life has planned everything for her.

She was sitting in her living room with her bestfriends jayde, Chelsea an Lizzy when a knock came apon the door. "who is that?" Desiree says puzzled "I'll get it!!" Jayde says as she walks towards the door,"It's the lady's to do your hair and makeup dezzi". The girls quickly jump out of there seats.

Upstairs Desiree was getting her hair and makeup done wile the girls was trying on there bridesmaid dresses in the next room. But Desiree couldn't see them until her hair and makeup was finnished. she looked like amazing, hair perfect with a little tiara to Finnish the look, hair extensions that curl at the tip, long eyelashes (due to the individual lashes), red lipstick and pink cheeks. She looked AMAZING! the girls came in wearing baby blue dresses, tight at the top then puffy from the wast down. 'if these dresses looks amazing I wonder what mine will look like' Desiree thought to herself.

Before the girls could ask Desiree how they looked, there was another knock on the door. One of the makeup lady's went down to answer it. They lady came back upstairs "They are ready for you" she said. "who are?" Desiree said confused "To fit your dress silly" jayde said laughing.

They all went downstairs to find a beautiful white dress, tight at the top, long and puffy from the wast down, diamonds scattered around the dress and a line of diamonds to curve her boobs. "ITS BEAUTIFUL" Desiree screamed. she stood on the table wile they was making the dress fit. She looked like a princess!

By the time they was finished the carriage came out the front of the house. It was a white carriage with white roses around it, pulled by 2 beautiful white horses. She wanted to cry but she didn't, she didn't want to spoil her makeup. she got into her carriage and off she went to the church.