Yeh baalon mein guldasta lagana zaroori hai kya? Aisa lag raha hai ki garden saath mein hai.

Ek toh tum na yeh saree change karo. Meri Maa lag rahi ho.

Haan ladke yahi soch rahe the aiyaa....jawaano ki party mein aunty kahan se aa gayi.

There were numerous taunts she received on her nine yards thaan from her husband and Ishita wondered what probable comment he would have passed if he was with her now. Her elite CEO husband never was fan of her sarees and never left a chance to mock on her same, Ishita remembered him making fun of her sarees on next day of there marriage when she asked him for cupboard. For normal peoples his taunts sounded wry but there fights were meant more then fun for them. His sarcastic remarks over her dresses left her smiled. Ishita shook her head recalling things and

Jab saree hi lapetni hai toh meri pasand ki lapet lo, shayad mujhe acchi lagne lago for a change.
Meri heartbeat ko thoda aur tez kar do Dr Ishita.
Wear this ♡

Ishita remembered the first love letter her husband send her with the pink saree he had sent her for there there first date. The pretty magenta pink saree he chose for that evening was something she can't forget. Raman himself dressed in perfect tuxedo and took her for there first proper date as a couple. They wanted to inhabit there limitations that night and become one but only managed to get their first kiss. Ishita remembered his rough lips against her, the way he held her securely in his arms, rested his lips over her trembling one, smooched leisurely and then mingled his tongue with her. The series of kisses were intimate for them which left her panted, being beginner first she found hard to match him but soon she learnt the art of kissing and participated equally with him. The hesitation didn't allowed them to do something more and they slept in each other arm with the challenge who will confess first in there mind.

"Akka......."

"Haan? Kya hua?"

"Akka choose something na. How long you're going to take?"

"I don't know anything. I already have so many sarees. I don't think I want anything for this function. I will wear something from sarees I have."

"Mihika stop bothering Ishu. Kanna come here choose some designs from these outlets. Me and your Appa want to gift something to you and Vandu." Ishita started to go through different catalogues which had pictures of different gold jewelleries. The designs mostly belonged from typical madrasi culture, something which do not appealed Ishita much. It wasn't her fault anyway, from the time she got married her jewellery preferences shifted on delicate kundan, diamond, platinum from heavy gold jewellery.

The ring on her ring finger was the proof of same.

Ishita badly missed her Ravan Kumar this time and secretly wished to have him with her. She made face after seeing how Mihika was consulting to Mihir while selecting stuffs and her Jiju was with her Akka to help her in everything and she remained as confused fellow who's husband was a call away but she can't even ask for help from him.

"Kanna kaise kar rahi ho tum. Atleast select something. Kanjivaram or jwellery."

"I'm sorry Amma but mujhe nahi samjh aa raha. Bohot confusing hai yeh sab."

"Agar main help kar doon toh?" The colors from all the faces drained hearing a voice which they didn't heard from last three years. Ishita gulped her saliva hard and looked at the man who was just behind her, sat over his knees with inclined posture hovering over her. Ishita immediately shifted in opposite side with racing heart and shook her head another time to believe on the presence of person.