Chapter 5

Once Billy dropped you off you ran straight to the bathroom where you soon started to up chuck all the contents of your stomach. Once you were all done, you brushed your teeth and washed your face and arms of the makeup and slipped into a big shirt and slept the headache away.

It was the next morning and your hangover wasn't too bad since the alcohol wasn't in your system for long. Sure, the headache wan't gone but you challenged the keg king and won so you can't pussy out now.

You walked down the stairs and saw Peter sleeping on the couch with the t.v. still on. "Shit. I forgot to take care of Peter." You walked over to him and scooped him up and got him to bed to sleep off the sugar crash he sure to have had last night.

But that day you couldn't do much from the brain splitting migraine and needing to take care of little stomach ache Peter. So you washed your clothes, cleaned house and you had one last chore on your list. Return Billy's leather jacket.

You checked the tag to see if it was wash safe and threw it in the wash but you had no idea that a paper was in the pocket with his phone number on it. So you washed and dried it and make your walk to his house to give him his warm coat back.

It was still a cold day so you decided to slip it on as you walked to his place. It was about half an hour till you got there and that's when you got nervous. Billy wasn't the only one home. You never were the 'great with parents' kind of person. No. They always found something wrong with you and with that, it stressed you out. 

So in a panic like state, you fold the leather jacket and set it on the step, knock on the door and haul ass. We talkin' already on the next block speed and when Billy opened the door, he saw his leather jacket folded nicely with the scent of you on it. It brought a smile to Billy's face because the front window was open and he saw you book it and with that, he knew, you were perfect.

Yeah. It's short but I write more when I have school. Not on weekends. Because I have a job and well, I'm too tired to write.