Chapter 4

It's finally Saturday. The day of the party that you so wanted to go to. For once in your life, you wanted to do something stupid. Like under age drinking or making out with a total stranger but losing your virginity was off the table. Hell no are you losing it to a wasted drunk and waking up sore and with a hangover. Pass. But you did look forward to the beer.

It was about four thirty in the after noon so you decided to get ready. It was a costume party but you didn't like dressing up a lot but you decided to dress as Rosie the Riveter. I mean come on. What's cooler. Dressing as a sexy nurse or a badass woman who made history for proving men wrong.

Since you didn't like wearing makeup, you didn't own much but you did have a few lip glosses and eye shadow pallets. You used some of your mom's foundation to just make you look more smoother skinned and slicked on some nice black mascara to give the "we can do it" stare. But you couldn't forget the contour. You had to have toned arms so you contoured your muscles in your biceps to look bigger.

After all the prepping for the party, you made your way downstairs to check on Peter and to make sure he had everything he needed. Since he was only eight, he didn't like going trick or treating since all the decorations scared him half to death most the time. So you always would put on his favorite movie and make sure he has half a bowl of candy to binge on and if he gets scared, he was to call the nice old lady next door to come and keep him company.

It was about five when you left your house and it was already starting to get dark. You wanted to walk fast so you wouldn't be late or stuck in the dark in the middle of no where on Halloween. Soon you heard loud music and saw cars parked every where on the streets. You knew you were close because the closer you got, the more cheering and bright lights were heard and seen.

You saw three keg stands in the front yard but you weren't into the drinking contest so you slipped inside to get a drink of something lighter and of a decent portion. You saw Nancy by a punch bowl and walked up to her to see what was in the punch. "Hey. Nancy right?" "Yeah and you are (Y/N)?" "Yep. The one and only. So is this just punch or is it...spiked?" "Oh. It has vodka added into it to give it more of a kick." "Ok. Sounds good." You picked up a red solo cup and dipped it in the foaming dish of red. Once the cup was close to your mouth, you could smell the alcohol. And with that. You had a sip.

You were about half way through your drink until a certain boy noticed you. He was dressed in his tight jeans and just his unzipped leather jacket for all the eyes to see. You didn't see him though due to him dancing behind you. He decided to poke a little fun at you for not wearing something 'sexy' but he'd be lying to himself. He likes a powerful woman.

He was sneaking his way up on you to give you a good scare for Halloween's sake but once he was a foot away, you turned around and walked right into him. Luckily you didn't spill your drink or have fallen so it was a win win for you but for some reason Billy was smiling for some dumb reason.

"I always knew I was a chick magnet but I didn't believe it was true until you proved me wrong." "Haha Hargrove. Jokes on you. Only opposites attract and well pal, I wouldn't be here if I was your opposite." You said with a smug smirk. "Oh you so got me (L/N)." You both let out a laugh until you broke the air. "And what are you supposed to be?" You pointed to his 'interesting' choice of clothing. "Why I'm Billy fucking Hargrove and who might you be?" "Well as you know sir, I'm a bad bitch named Rosie the Riveter and stay out of my way because women can work just as well or maybe even better than men." You stated in a matter of fact tone.

"Oh yeah. And what might you be good at?" "Well..." You looked around to find something to challenge Billy to, to see who was the best. You decided that since this was a once in a life time opportunity, you challenged him to a keg stand. And with this, his face went evil. "What ever you say...princess." And with that. You knew you had made a mistake.

As soon as you knew it. You were outside and upside down, ready to chug as much alcohol as possible. You would be lying of you said you weren't nervous. You were going against the keg king at his own sport. As the people started to count down, you braced yourself for what was to come.

Soon everyone shouted "GO!" and you were off. Never before have you drank something so fast. You were downing as much as possible before time ran out. And with that, time was called and you had to see who won. To your surprise, you won by just one ounce. You literally beat the keg king. But sadly, you couldn't enjoy your victory because you were washed over with nausea. 

You wanted to just leave but you had to walk home and just moving made your tummy hurt worse. You decided to sit on the side walk, away from the loud noise and where there was more fresh air than clouds of cigarette smoke.

After just sitting for a couple minutes, you felt a hand grasp your shoulder in a gentle manner. The sound of leather boots scooting towards your own feet and soon the whole body was sitting beside you. It was Billy. You were kinda taken back that he wasn't out and enjoying himself at the party. You decided to let the thought go and just look back at your hands as you tried to push away the discomfort you were feeling.

"Tonight was your first keg stand right?" You nodded at his question. "That's what I thought until you beat me but I was still right when I realized you went pale. Drinking alcohol that fast is hard and damn did you put it away fast but the harder part is to keep it down.

You looked at him with puppy dog eyes, wishing he told you sooner that it was a lot harder than it looks. And with just a glance, he leaned over and brought you into his side and told you that you were going to have a wicked hangover but he said to call him if you needed some help curing it and with that, Billy took you home as fast as possible and he secretly slipped his number into his leather jacket that he lent to you since you were cold. Guess having a friend wasn't as bad as you thought.

Sorry. Still short but I was so close to not writing one today since I'm so tired but hey. It's shirtless Billy and yes. This is a best friend to lover fic btw not just friends. So keep in touch and please send requests about anything and I mean anything.