Who IS That???

i dont want to get into to much detail. but my name is ray. and yes, i fell in love with a stranger. i know, i know. it crazy right? but yes. its true. wanna know our story? well, here goes.

Me,Princeton,Roc,Prod, And kiesha were out shopping.

Kiesha: Okay Guys. No Playing Around. We Are Here To Get The Outfits For Your Next Meet And Greet. You Know The Drill. Prince, Your Jacket OR Shirt Has To Be Different. Okay Now Run Along!

Me: *Sigh* Ayee Roc.

Roc: Wuddup Ray?

Me: What You Think Bout Theese Jeans?

Prince: Nuhh-Uhh! Im Not Wearin Thoses! 

Prod: *Shakinn His Head* Prince You So Picky!

Me: *Rolls Eyes*

And Thats When I Saw Her. With Another Girl Watching Her Friend Look Though The Clearance  Rack. She Was Beautiful. Wearing A White Half Shirt With Purplr Writing That I Couldnt Make Out From Such Distance. And Purple Skinny Jeans And White And Purple Starwars Adidas. I Couldnt Take My Eyes Off Her. I Had To Talk To Her. So I Pushed The Jeans Into Rocs Hand And Headed Towards Her.

Me: Hey *Smilin*

???: *Looks Me Up And Down* Uh. I Know You?

Me: Um. I Mean, Do You Reconize Me From Anywhere? Like The Park....WalMart....Billboards, youtube,Or Maybe Tv??

???: Hmmmm...... NOPE! Oh Wait... Arnt You That Kid From That Group.. Uhhh,.... Whats Thaa Name??

Me: *Chuckles* Mindless Behavior.

???: Yeah! That... But Anywayzz, What Do You Want? ._.

Me: I WANTED To Know Your Name...

???: Oh. Okayy... My Name Is Shayauna. KayBye!

Me: Wait.. So You Arnt Gonna Fan Girl Over Me?? Not Even Throw Your Number In My Face And Wait All Night For Me To Call You? Or Or You Not Gonna Try To Pull My hair?

Shayauna: ..... okay 1. i cant fangirl over someone im not a fan of... and 2. no. cuz i dont want you to have my number and i dont want yours. and 3. i dont wanna touch your hair...

Me: Oh. ._. Well My Name Is Ray And..*GCO*

Prod: RAY! Kiesha Said Hurry Up!!!! Common Bruhh!

Me: Uh. Here *Gives Her My Number.* Call me tonight.

Shay: *Waits til i walk away and throws paper away.*

Ugh! i couldnt wait til she called me. she was beyond gorgous. but she seemed like she didnt know who i was.. haha! what am i talkin about? she was just bluffin! everyone knows who i am.... right? anyway! i waited up til 2:00. she never called. maybe she forgot... she'll call tommorow!.

Ill Do Thaa Next Chapter Tommorow. Im Sleepy As Hell!