Chapter 20: Surprise :)

---ALLI POV---

I woke up at 9, got in the shower, got dressed and was ready to go. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and threw on a pair of sweats and a tshirt like I usually do. I didn't wear any makeup today since i figured I could just get ready before I leave the set. I threw a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and my knee high converse into a bag. My shirt was good enough. It was a low cut black v-neck t-shirt. I put a push up bra in my bag as well. I put on my white high top adidas. Jesse was knocking on my door so i grabbed my stuff and ran downstairs. Sure I looked like a scumbag today but hey, I was rockin that look.

We arrived at the set 20 minutes later. I ran to the hair and makeup trailer and began applying the makeup to the actors again. I finished applying the makeup and walked out with the last actor to where Tim was. Today was the scene with the Jabberwocky. This was the only scene we were working on today.

"ACTION!!!" Tim shouted. It went pretty good, as far as I thought but Tim stopped a few times.

"This is my favorite scene." Jesse whispered to me. The red queen was banished. I couldnt help but laugh at the way she spoke.

"BUT BUT, he twied to kiwl me!!" Helena said. It was too funny.

Soon enough it was 3:30pm. I ran back to the car and took out my bag and went to the hair and makeup trailer. I changed my bra and put my tee back on. Screw the tanktop. I put on my skinnys, but decided against my converse and kept the adidas on. I put on a thin line of eyeliner and a coat of mascara, pretty much natural look. I took my hair out of the bun and it was wavy. I loved it. I put it back up and decided to keep it up until i got to the show. The wavier the better.

I ran out of the trailer and went back to Tim to tell him me and Jesse were leaving.

"Okay, I'll see you two next week." Tim said.

"See you Tim. and thankyou." i hugged him and dragged Jesse into the car and sped off. We had two hours of driving to get through.

---TWO HOURS LATER---

"Come on come on pick up." I said. I called Ronnie to let him know I was here.

"Hey Alli, whats up?" he said.

"Ronnie I'm here with Jesse." i told him.

"Oh okay good, Jacky's on the bus, Ill meet you at the fence by the front of the building." he hung up. Me and Jesse walked up to the fence and met Ronnie.

"Ohmyod I've missed you" He hugged me tightly. "The rest of the guys too of course."

"I've missed you guys too. Oh and this my brother Jesse. Where's Jacky?" I said. They greeted each other and shook hand.

"He's in the back of the bus. Ron is keeping him back there so he doesn't see you." he said.

"Good. Where's Ryan and Derek at least? I wanna see them." He took me inside to the back and handed me and Jesse both passes.

"ALLI!!!" Ryan and Derek both jumped and ran to me.

"Hey you two. This is my bro Jesse" They both hugged me and shook his hand.

"Alli, I'm gonna have you stay in the crowd but ff to the side where Jacky can't see you." Ronnie said.

"Guys Jacky's coming, is- OHMYGOD girl hug me quick!!" Ron hugged me and I ran off to a room with Jesse.

"Hey Jacky." they all said.

"Hey." He walked over to an amp and sat on it, tuning his guitar. I wanted to run out and jump on him so bad but I couldn't Not yet at least.