Chapter 26: A New Start

-JACKY POV-

I felt a warm breath find its way down my neck and across my chest. The steady beat of a heart able to be heard in the silence. I opened my eyes and watched my Allizandria quietly sleep. The gentleness of her breathing was like a baby in its first throes of slumber. The even rise and fall of her chest, not a sound from the sleeping beauty. But all the sweetness of what seemed to be an endless dreaming must come to an end.

Her seemingly lifeless body began to slightly move, sitting up and stretching. She turned around and gave me a smile, then leaned over me and connected her soft lips to my forehead, then my lips. She waited a few moments before pulling away and staring at me.

"Morning Jacky." She seemed happy today, more than usual. She got up and walked to the kitchen. I watched her walk, amused with how her hips moved and the waves and curls of her hair swayed along her shoulder blades. She turned and smiled at me, then began making the coffee she had pulled out. I got up and noticed the three sleeping bodies on the opposite couch. Ronnie was curled up in the fetal position, holding a pillow, Ryan was laying with his head on Ronnie's leg, cuddling with Derek. Shaking my head and smiling, I walked to Alli and hugged her from behind. She turned herself around and put her arms around my neck and squeezed tight.

"Dawh, how cute." I looked up to find Ryan smiling at me.

"Shut up" I said laughing. Alli giggled and pecked my neck and pulled away.

"well you guys are just too adorable I can't help it." he replied.

Just then Ronnie got up off the couch and answered his phone. Soon after walking outside to the deck, he frantically waved his arms like he was yelling at someone. This went on for a few minutes until he hung up, dropped his phone, and sat down resting his head in his hands.

"something's wrong" Derek said.

"let me go talk to him" I volunteered to go out and comfort him.

"that's not a good idea. we should all wait until he calms down and comes back in here to talk to him." Ryan had a worried look on his face as he spoke. I unwrapped Jacky's arms from my waist and walked to the back door. When I got outside, I sat down and put my arm around Ronnie's and layed my head on his shoulder.

"what's wrong honey?" I said.

"God, everything. Leah and I just broke up. and it was over a stupid reason. I've been talking to a friend and she accused me of cheating on her. Crissy has been a friend of mine for a while and all of a sudden shes a threat. I don't get it. I give up. I mean I honestly do believe I have feelings for Crissy because she understands me better and has a personality closer to mine. We have more in common than Leah and I do. Maybe Leah realized it. " he sighed and put his head down again.

"awe I'm sorry but hey everything happens for a reason right? don't be sad it ended, be glad it happened." I rubbed his back then gave him a tight side hug for reassurance.

"thanks Alli. You know you're the only one that truly understands me? Like talking to the guys is good for advice and to cheer me up, but you really do help me out. Thanks for being there for me." he smiled at me, giving me a tight bear hug then getting up. I followed him back into the house and rejoined up with the rest of the band.

"What happened Ronnie?" Ryan had a look of concern in his eyes.

"Leah and I split but hey, everything happens for a reason." he had a small smile on his face but I could still tell he was hurting.

"When one door closes, another one opens. Just remember that." I patted his back and winked at him. I know how much he cares about Crissy. Ive seen it in his eyes when they spend time together. They're perfect for each other. "Go call her Ronnie" He smiled and walked away, dialing a number into his iPhone.

"They're perfect." Derek stated as he watched Ronnie walk away.

"I know." I replied. A few minutes later Ronnie walked in.

"So, Crissy and I see going out later." He gave a goofy smile and shrugged his shoulders.

*LATER THAT DAY*

Ronnie had come down the stairs dressed in a nice buton down shirt and his leather pants.

"well damn. someone's looking sexy." Ryan gave him a little wink and a nod along with his comment.

"Haha dude you're so gay." Ronnie laughed and began walking towards the door. "See you guys later."

*3 HOURS LATER*

Jacky, Ryan, Derek, Ron, and I were sitting on the couch watching Insidious when we heard the front door open. Ronnie had walked into the living room with a smile on his face. He sat down in silence.

"How'd it go?" Ron asked with an awkward grin.

"We're dating now." his face lit up when he spoke those words. We catcalled and laughed at our immaturity in the situation.

"Well I'm gonna go. I gotta let Charlie out and get some rest. See you guys." With that, Ronnie got up and left.