Chapter 15: Impossible Events Couldn't Stop Her Dude

---ALLI POV---

I woke up to the guys passed out on the other couch and Ryan on the floor. Jacky was still passed out too. It was July 13th. We were on our way to the Scranton venue and I was pretty excited. I get to see people I havent seen in forever and be in my home area.

On our way there, Ronnie woke up and sat down next to me.

"Well hello gorgeous. How are you?" he said, winking at me.

"I'm good how are you?" i said, winking back.

"Great, so is working the merch tent okay?" he said.

"Yeah of course" i said.

"No bad fans yet?" he asked.

"Well there are a couple of Jacky fangirls that turn out to be bitches but other than that not really." i told him. I got bored so I played some MW3 with guys, and let me tell you, I kicked their asses. I got hungry so I got some cake out of the fridge. Why did they have cake? I haven't the slightest idea. But I ate some, and then laid down on the couch watching Ronnie and Derek go back and forth yelling at each other over the game and Ryan sat there confused as to why they were yelling at each other when he was clearly winning. Ron went into his bunk and passed out, and Jacky was in Ronnie's room playing his guitar.

We were only about halfway done with warped by now. There were plenty more places to go before we could go home. Right now, we were almost at Scranton, PA. Which was only about a half an hour drive from my hometown. The venue was continuing tomorrow so for today we had off. I had planned on going to see my parents and introduce them to Jacky.

"Jacky, since we have the day off, I figured we could drive to my old home and see my parents." i suggested.

"Of course whatever you want to do" He said.

We told the rest of the band that we were leaving but they insisted on coming. How bad could it be? We drove to my hometown and pulled up to the house. I rang the doorbell and my mother had answered the door. She was happy to see us. My little sister, who was 11 when I left was now 16. I missed her alot.

"Mom, remember that band I used to always talk about? Escape the Fate and the lead singer?" i asked her.

"Yeah, you never stopped talking about him and his band every time i would call you." she said

"Wel this is Ronnie Radke from the band," I said pulling Ronnie over to me, "and this is Ryan Seaman, Derek Jones, Ron Ficarro, and this is my boyfriend Jacky Vincent."

"Isn't he the one you would tell me about on the phone? You know the one you had the crush on?" She asked me. I felt a little embarrassed but Jacky laughed and pulled me close. So we all just sat around and talked for a while, pretty much about how I've been doing over the last 5 years and how the band was doing and my mom really seemed to like Jacky. My mom has gotten up and went into a different room and I followed her, leaving the guys alone. I signaled "Im Watching You" to them and left.

"Do you remember how I used to tell you to find the one person that makes you feel like you're their world and treats you right? And to find someone who loves you and puts you first?" she asked me while putting some dishes away.

"Yeah..?" i said confused at where she was going with this.

"...You've done good. Jacky is perfect. I like him, and the rest of the guys are too adorable. I like them too." she said laughing.

"Haha I love you mom." I hugged her and she said she loved me too.

I told her we were going to see dad and she gave me a worried/pissed off look.