Chapter 2: A Awkward Morning

(Clouds POV)

As I am waking up I feel a weight on me I assume that it's Tsubaki I look and notice multiple lumps under the blanket. I pull the covers off and see Tsubaki, Izumi,Rias,Akeno all laying in bed with me naturally I freak out.

Tsubaki starts to wake up and I start to freak out even more she looks up to me and smiles tiredly.

Tsubaki:Good morning my love.

Me:(Nervous) Go-good Mo-Morning sweetie.

She looks at me curiously

Tsubaki:(Confused)Why are you so nervous?

She followed my gaze and say my sister,Rias and Akeno in bed naked.

Her face showed hate towards Rias and Akeno.

Tsubaki:(Infuriated)What the hell are you three doing!!!

Rias:Sleeping with this hunk of a man.

Tsubaki glares at me.

Me:Wait baby I wouldn't cheat on you.

Without hesitation I use my power to throw Rias and Akeno out of my room I look at Izumi.

Me:Sis what are you doing in here?

She looks like she is about to say something but Tsubaki whispers in her ear she nods and walks out if my room with a smile.

Me:What was that about?

Tsubaki:Nothing my love. Now let's go shower.

She gets up from the bed holding my hand and walking to the bathroom.

------

After the awkward morning and breakfast I drove Tsubaki and I to school and we walked to the student council room.

Once there we are met with Sona smiling while hugging me and kissing me.

With that we all start to work but today I can't help but have a feeling that something stupid might happen soon.

(A/N.... HELLO GUYS IM BACK SOORY FOR THE DELAY I WAS DISTRACTED BUY KINGDOM HEARTS 3 AND FAR CRY NEW DAWN AND DRAMA THAT I WISH I COULD HAVE AVOIDED . NOT A VERY GOOD EXCUSE BUT ITS WHAT HAPPENED TILL NEXT TIME.....)