Prologue

(Clouds POV)

Hi my name is Cloud Hyoudou im 18 years old and I'm always thought that I was a normal teenage boy but fuck was I wrong at the age of 10 I started hearing two distinct voices one sounded like a normal person voice the other sounded hollow. I later discovered my sacred gears a Wolf Howl and Hollowfication I have been secretly training for 8 years. Let's talk about my family I have a mother and father that adopted me when I was 4 and I also have a sister although she is a massive pervert I love her none the less her name is Izumi. I also have a girlfriend that I have been together with since I was a freshman in highschool her name's Tsubaki she Is the vice president of the student council.

-------------

As I wake up I look around the room to make sure Izumi isn't trying anything she knows, I'm in a relationship but I don't think she cares but none the less I get up and look at the clock it's 6AM I get up and do my morning routine shower ,shave,brush my teeth.

I get my uniform on and go down stairs since it's still early the only other person in the house that's up is my mom she notice me and smiles.

Mom:Hello sweetie did you sleep well?

Me:Yes mother.

Mother:Are you going to go meet Tsubaki this morning.

I nod my head and she hands me two coffee cups I smile and grab my keys to my car place the cups in the  holders and start the ignition

(I do not own this image I wish I did though)

As I'm driving to school as Convel starts talking to me.

(Italics is for talking to the sacred gears in mind and text messages)

Convel:Good morning partner.

Me: Good morning my friend.

Ronin:Cloud?

Me:Yes Ronin.

Ronin:Are we seeing Tsubaki?

Me:Yes. Why?

Ronin:She's smart keeps you from not doing extremely stupid things.

After that I decided to ignore them I pull up to the school and park the car and grab the cups and walk to the student council room I knock on the door and see Tsubaki sleeping at her desk. I walk over to her and tap her shoulder and she shoots up.

Tsubaki:IM AWAKE!!

She notices me and blushes and twiddles her fingers in embarrassment.

Me: You work to hard my love.

Tsubaki:I know.

She gets up and hugs me as we are hugging I hear footsteps behind me.

???:Ahem!!

I turn and see Sona standing .

Me:Good morning Sona.

Sona:Am I interrupting?

Me and Tsubaki see that we are still hugging we both blush and separate.

Me/Tsubaki:No!!

Sona let's out a giggle and walks to her desk.

Sona:You know Cloud you could join the student council if you want?

Convel:This is what we have been waiting for.

Ronin:yes and with her help you will be a step forward twords your balance breaker for me.

I must have been out of it since when I look at them Tsubaki has a worried look on her face.

Tsubaki:Are you okay?

Me:I am. And Sona I accept.

Sona:There is something you should know.

Me:That your devil's.

They both look at me shocked as I smile innocently. You Tsubaki starts to pinch my cheek.

Me:Owwww Stop that.

Tsubaki:How do you know that?

Once she stops I explain how I know and about my sacred gears.

I was made into Sona's pawn well four since I went with Convel's power in stead of Ronin's.

Right know Sona said Tsubaki should rest but I told Sona the same thing they both complied but decided I was going to be their pillow not that I mind but it's odd that Tsubaki is letting Sona do this she gets pissed when girls at school flirt I start to get tired and soon fall asleep pulling the girls closer to me and falling asleep.

(........A/N OKAY GUYS HERE IS THE FIRST PART I MIGHT HAVE ANOTHER PART OUT TODAY AS WELL AND IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST LET ME KNOW ON THE PRIVATE MESSAGE OR COMMENT.....)