chapter 5: Secrets revealed

We were all sprawled about throughout the living room. Niall, Harry and I were on one of the sofas. I was layng down with my feet in Niall's lap, he was drawing little circles on my ancle. Louis was in a single chair on his phone, probably texting Eleanor. Liam was on his laptop maybe on Twitter. And next to him was Zayn who was watching TV. My phone buzzed, none of the boys noticed.

New message from: Daddy Lee.

Liam? Why was he texting me? He was literally 5 feet away from me! I unlocked the screen and opened the message.

Can i borrow you for a minute?

Uhm... Why?

Please? It wont be very long, promise.

Ok.

I sent the message and pressed the lock button on the side of my phone. I stole a glance over at Liam, he was still on the laptop, but then he closed it.

"Well, i think im going to go take a shower" Liam said as he removed the laptop from his lap and stood. He walked up the stairs and shortly after i heard a door open and close.

"Im going to go lay down, my head hurts, and im a little tiered" i said as i swung my legs off of Niall.

i got a hug and a 'goodnight' from each of the boys before going upstairs and entering Liam's room.

"Whats wrong?" I asked stepping into his room and shutting his door.

"Where were you all yesterday?" He asked, he was sitting on his bed.

"With Niall, he and I were messing around with the guitar. I got tiered and was too lazy to move from his bed to mine, and then soon i fell asleep." I told him. It was the truth, i wasnt lying.

"Oh, i see. What did you learn?" Liam asked. Crap.

"Uhh... Nothing..." I said trailing off.

"Wait, what?" He was confussed, ha-ha.

"Well, i played him the songs i already knew but he didnt show me any new ones. We sang a little, goofed ar-" i was interrupted.

"Wait, what did you just say?" He asked. I was confussed now. I looked at him with an idiotic looking face.

"You can sing?" Shit. I hadn't yet realized i just said that, I need sleep.

"Uhh... Yes, a little bit" i said quit unsure of my response.

The boys dont know the hidden talent my vocal cords produce, except for Niall and Harry.

"Well, lets hear it" Liam said leaning his back against the wall, he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Liam, I'm tiered, cant it wait till tomorrow?" I asked whining as i walked over a plopped down on his bed.

"No, as a matter of fact it cant, now come on spill your talent!" He demanded.

I sat up and sat criss crossed on his bed so that we were facing each other.

"Lee, ths boys think i went to bed, i cant sing for you right now, they will hear and then i am going to get into trouble for lying" i said

"Wont be my fault, i didnt tell you to come up with an excuse to come up here. Just sing quietly" he said.

I sighed and gave in.

"Fine, what do you want me to sing?" I said

"Hmm... I dont care, come up with something" he said with a thinking face and a simple shrug. Ugh! You are no help.

i thought about what i was going to sing for a long while, i didnt have any idea, Justin Bieber was stuck in my head so i might as well just go with that.

"When i met ya, boy my heart went knock knock. Know them butterflies in my stomach wont stop stop. And even though its a struggle love, its all we got, so we gonna keep climbing to the mountain top" i sang the song matching the pitch and rhythm of the song almost perfectly.

Liam was dumbfounded. He just stared at me with an oblivious expression on his face. Next thing i knew there were a crowd of the boys huddled in Liams room. They all heard. And know they all were in the room. But for some reason, i wasnt worried. It felf good to share my secret.

My singing was soon accompanied by a guitar. I looked over to my left and there was Niall strumming away to Justin Bieber's One Time. And then i noticed Louis, his phome pointing towards me. There was no dout he was recording this moment. Damnit Lou.

When i finished the song i was attacked with hugs and screams and compliments of all sorts. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out. It was a twitter notification... LOUIS!!!! I clicked on it already knowing what it was. I read the caption.

We know just discovered @OnlyHaley hidden talent! Whacha guys think?

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON" i yelled as i jumped off of Liam's bed and hauled myself toward the stripped shirted boy. He let out a horrific scream and ran as fast as he could out of the room and down the hall. I caught him before he could make it down the stairs. I sat on his back pulling one of his legs back, not putring him in to much pain.

Well, my secret was out and not just the one about my ability to sing, but the fact that i was Haley Styles. Oh boy, wont rhis be quite a joy ride.