chapter 7: phone calls, screams, and circles

i was awoken by my phone whistleing at me:

can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby, let me know. girl im gonna show you how to do it and we start real slow.

"Hello?" i answered sitting up, i didnt even bother reading the ID.

"Hello, may i speak to Haley Styles?" a thick british accent asked from the other end of the phone.

"This is she" i said

"Haley! its Simon calling, i just wanted to call to tell you that, well... are you seated down?" he asked unexpectedly.

"Yes, Simon. What is it that you need to tell me?" i asked getting annoyed, i was anctious to the explenation of why Simon Cowell was calling me at 6:00am.

"I want you to go on tour and preform with the boys, maybe even be their opening act" he said.

what?

WHAT!!!???

I sceamed, way to go Haley, scare the living shit out of the boys and Simon Cowell.

"That would be great! awesome! fantastic!" i said into the phone.

"Okay Haley, you guys are leaving this friday VERY early in the morning, so be sure you are ready by then, i will talk to you soon" he said.

"Ok Simon, thank you so so much! i will talk to you soon, goodbye" i said as i tapped the red box on my screen.

i stood up on my bed and started jumping, screaming, laughing, crying. i was so happy. Niall burst through my door.

"Haley! Whats wrong?! What happan?! Are you okay?! WHY ARE YOU SCREMING!?" he attacked me with so many questions.

"Niall! Simon just called and he wants me to go on tour and preform with you guys and maybe even be your opening act!" i yelled still jumping as tears streamed down my face.

"WHAT! Haley, thats amazing!" he yelled at me, me opened his arms and i jumped into them. i was debating weather or not he would catch me but he did and he spun around in circles. i was so happy!

"Why are you guys yelling? SHUT.THE.HELL.UP!" Haz said from the door frame to my bedroom, his curls were everywhere and he was all squinty eyed from the brightness of the light.

"Haley is going on tour with us Harry!" Niall told my brother as he set me down on the ground. Harry's eyes widened and a big smile crept onto his face. he ran towards me and gave me a big hug as Niall finished off the good news.

"And! she is going to preform with us, And! might be opening for us!" he yelled. By the time he was finished the rest of the boys were killing me with hugs, they heard the news.

i was so happy, i didnt know what to do with myself, i was crying and laughing and smiling and oh! it was just a happy moment. This was all happaning to fast for me to even think oh my god!. my life was turning into a great big bunddle of AMAZING! what can go wrong? i mean seriously, nothing, NOTHING could ruin this moment for me, i was so overwhelmed, i was crying, but those my friend were happy tears, because indeed i was, very happy.