Torn

chaptert 1:

"Haley, I have something I need to tell you..." Niall said trailing off.

"You have been in my life for a while now and uhh... I just wanted to say.. That... Uhmm..." Niall started to say.

"Attention passengers, the plane will be landing shortly" he said in a girls voice I was confussed but then I felt my eyes open.

That was a weird dream... I thought to myself but was funny seeing Niall mimick a girls voice haha. I fell asleep listening to the boys album Up All Night, but the album ended long ago, I forgot to put it on loop, opps. I was almost with my boys in UK, I went to the US to go visit my Aunt and Uncle and help around the house since Aunt Jakie just had a baby and Uncle Tom worked from Dawn to Dusk, but im on my way home to my boys.

Alot of people dont know this but uhm... Im Haley Styles, Harry Styles little sister. It still sounds strange to me, Harry has sang all his life and he is really talented.

It's strange, seeing posters of the boys everywhere I go, I mean its not like I dont have posters of them but its nerve racking not being able to tell anyone that I'm related to Harry, i'm not aloud to because im afraid what will happen, wheather its getting used, or getting the boys in trouble, or something more scarier.

just my 2 bestfriends know about my little secret, Alice and Daniel. Who live in the UK. I've been friends with those two since primary school so it wasn't really a secret in the begining to begin with. The plane landed and I was excided to see my boys.

I got off the plane and got my luggage from the rollar thing. I walked until I saw them, they were wearing disguises so that they could go into public without being attacked.

They were arguing in a circle as I neard"Shes my sister, I get to hug her first" Harry said.

"But she's my bestfriend, so I get to hug her first" I hear Louis say.

"Nuh uh she's my best friend" I heard Liam say.

"Come on boys, we all know Haley loves me the most, so I get the first hug" Niall said in his Irish accent that made me fall for him from the beginning. Uhm ya I have a crush on Niall... Heh heh.

"Pssh, as if, she loves me the most" Zayn said.

Truthfully, I loved them all to death. I decided to speak up.

"No, I want the first hug!" I shouted.

They all broke their circle formation and ran towards me, Harry hugged me first, picking me up and spinning me around in the prosses.

"HALE! I missed you so much!" He said placeing me on the ground.

. "I missed you too Hazza" I said releasing him.

Liam grabed me "I missed you beautiful" he said squeezeing me as hard as he possibly could, he has always called me beautiful.

"I missed you too Daddy D" I said as he loosened his grip.

Niall tapped my shoulder and I released Liam and threw my arms around Niall.

"Welcome home Haley, I missed you" I blushed and squeezed harder.

"I missed you too Nialler, it feels good to be home" I said letting go of him we smiled at eachother and I turned around and saw Zayn smiling at me.

I wrapped my arms around him.

"Hey honey, I'm home" I said with a smile.

it was a phrase I have always sayed when I would come home from school or anywhere else. He was home by himself when I said it the first time so it just kind of become a regular thing I guess.